Place your random thoughts.

I watched a video of a guy ranting loudly on a public bus. Three people approached him and tried to make him stop. He pulled a knife out and killed two of them, and severely injured the third.

I didn't actually know it would turn violent. I thought the video was just going to be about a rambling crazy dude.

My mother has always warned me that you don't know who will escalate into violence, so it's better to not seek conflict with strangers at all.

I watched a video of a guy ranting loudly on a public bus. Three people approached him and tried to make him stop. He pulled a knife out and killed two of them, and severely injured the third.

I didn't actually know it would turn violent. I thought the video was just going to be about a rambling crazy dude.

My mother has always warned me that you don't know who will escalate into violence, so it's better to not seek conflict with strangers at all.
People these days have no sense of morals. Nobody should behave like this.

But for your safety, please avoid anyone who yells in public (especially if they’re using expletives). Because they may be up to no good.

Crickets kind of creep me out. I know they’re mostly harmless but I don’t vibe with how big they are or how they’re always finding their way into my house at this time of year.

new favorite YT video genre: animal crossing technical content.

Back