Place your random thoughts.

I have a weird niche mandela effect that Etihad airways had a star like on the Ethiopian flag but red. Because I thought it was an Ethiopian airline called “Ethiad” airways, but I was actually thinking of Royal Air Maroc’s logo. I feel like Mandela effects are so easy to explain until they happen to you and you start questioning your sanity lol. Don’t quote this please lol

Edit: the stars have different meanings but look similar is what i meant.

Whenever I think of people thinking that one boss in the game they play like Cuphead is extremely hard to defeat, meanwhile I just remember this video for some reason.

My mom and I were on our way to the post office to drop something off, and we found a guy on a motorcycle who's jacket had a typo printed on his back. The jacket read, "devil's diciples", instead of, "devil's disciples". His jacket might be a counterfeit, or something... :LOL:

IMG_7421.jpeg

IMG_7420.jpeg

IMG_7419.jpeg

Of course Velma was cancelled. My goodness me, even when I saw clips of it in video reviews, it looked awful! I get some people were into hate-watching, but come on now…! It’s much too difficult.

The news has too much fear-mongering about AI. Girl whatever. I will keep writing. I don’t care if the AI is “better.” It may be perfect, but it’s not my stuff, and never will have that imperfect human touch.
I think most of the people that are making a big deal about it, haven't tried to use one. It is frustrating, and the results are usually underwhelming.

Back