Place your random thoughts.

I read somewhere that most kids who are fans of Wednesday don’t know about the Addams family. (One of my little cousins is a big fan.) At least the story is retold for younger generations.

I never was interested in Kabuki but I love what this one dream address did with his house. Really clever to use him to represent Yusuke (Persona 5 Dream Address) and they did a perfect job decorating his house to look like a room in Madarame’s house or what they imagined his dorm room to look like. I may have to consider him in my end lineup if I can pull off whatever I’m doing with my island.

I seem to have this strange fixation on Old Hollywood actors, specifically actors from the 1960s and earlier (Katherine Hepburn, Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, The Marx Brothers etc...). I wouldn't call myself a fan of these actors, I'm just very interested in them, as far as their lives and stuff.

Maybe I should make some kind of Old Hollywood thread so that people can discuss stuff about Old Hollywood? 🤔

I seem to have this strange fixation on Old Hollywood actors, specifically actors from the 1960s and earlier (Katherine Hepburn, Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, The Marx Brothers etc...). I wouldn't call myself a fan of these actors, I'm just very interested in them, as far as their lives and stuff.

Maybe I should make some kind of Old Hollywood thread so that people can discuss stuff about Old Hollywood? 🤔
I did a long time ago, but you can start a new one if you want!

Weirdly enough.

I'm really fond of Super Mario Bros 3. I'll just pick it up and start playing it for no reason at all.

On the other hand, I could never get into Super Mario World. I beat it once and had enough.

This is kind of embarrassing but I first heard “She Bangs” by William Hung on American Idol. I thought maybe he made it up for the show. I didn’t know it was a Ricky Martin song until later lol.

Mizu5 has engraved itself in know your meme this is the best thing ive seen all day
i cant believe ive witnessed the horrors first hand

After how frustrated I have been when playing Super Mario Galaxy, I’m not sure if I would ever want to play it again, at least as Luigi.

I may give SM64 and SMS a green light in the future, but not SMG.

I don't know if my bed is just really comfortable, but my pets seem to really like sleeping on it. It's cute, but it doesn't help that my cats sleep on my pillow and my dog takes up a lot of space, so I end up sleeping pretty cramped lol.
If your pets like your bed that much, I wouldn't mind sleeping there. XD 🥰💕 Okay, I'm kidding... No space for me and I want you to sleep comfortably T^T

About me: Of the 5 Ws in questions, my favorite is "why". I think it helps me get a better understanding of how things work...why the sky is blue, why people are the way they are, why things haven't gone well for me these past few weeks.

Last edited:
Kinda odd how I'll be moving into my own place in the same year the final season of MHA airs.... wasn't expecting those things to line up that way to be honest.

When I got to the end of Oil Ocean Act 1 for the first time in Sonic Mania and fought the mid-boss, for some reason, I immediately thought “why does this mf look like a robot from Futurama?”

1729164330624.png

Back