• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I'm absolutely losing my **** over here because I totally forgot that there was a chain chomp in Bayonetta 2 until I found this screenshot that an old friend of mine sent to me a few years ago:

20190721-145814.jpg

like I just can't believe it this is absolutely incredible lmaooooo 😭

I'm absolutely losing my **** over here because I totally forgot that there was a chain chomp in Bayonetta 2 until I found this screenshot that an old friend of mine sent to me a few years ago:

20190721-145814.jpg

But is there a Mr. Thwompo in Bayonetta 2??? 👀

20190721-145814.jpg

Lol now I kinda wanna get Bayo 2 so I can use the chain chomp as a weapon 🤭

20190721-145814.jpg

it barks :3 the peach/daisy costumes also changes her wicked weaves to be bowser

But is there a Mr. Thwompo in Bayonetta 2??? 👀
I don't think so 😭 but that would be amazing haha she could use her superhuman strength and chuck it at a fool

Lol now I kinda wanna get Bayo 2 so I can use the chain chomp as a weapon 🤭
SAME HAHAHAA
she actually swings it around like a ball and chain and he sinks his teeth into enemies lollll

it barks :3 the peach/daisy costumes also changes her wicked weaves to be bowser
I knew there was a Mario thing (I had another screenshot of her wearing the hat with a B and a mustache hehe) but there's costumes for Peach and Daisy too?? that's big yeet gajfhadjag

I wish I had 10,000 TBT again. I haven’t been that rich in years.

20,000 TBT is even better. But 30,000 TBT or higher…that’s too much. At this point, I’ll have to do giveaways.

Last edited:
This thought seemed petty so I’ll just post it here. I regret not taking my sleep medicine tonight. Now it’s 5 am and too late to take it.

I'm not sure why, but I find it kinda funny how I mario kart 7, if you play grand prix but don't win a trophy, Lakitu just shakes his head and wags his finger like "Sorry, no trophy for you!" I kinda wish they brought that back in mario kart 8

I found some archaic screenshots from the good ol days of vBulletin TBT haha

a post I made in the Quick Before The Mods Come thread, thought I was being clever puttin the 64 from Super Mario 64 on there hehe. also notice my post count, like this is olddddd lmao (March 14th 2017, to be exact!).
posted-in-the-hurry-before-the-mods-come-thread.png

never forget Kracko vibes from the 2017 fair (also 6x2 lineups are so cursed to look at now)
kracko-is-everywhere.png

this was the You're Banned thread, see my friends always slay 💅 💜
this-is-why-tomfg-is-my-friend-lol.png

I think this was the Name Your Crush thread lol, love me a good purple string bean :waah:
RIP-my-love-life.png

ahhhh yes just another day of egg hunting on TBT 😌
egg-hunt-2019.png

I logged on today and was expecting there to be 3-5 pages of unread threads in here, but there's less than 1. I guess that event must have ended for those teams and they got tired of posting. Oh well!

I need a coffee replacement that isn’t hot or an energetic drink but still has caffeine, and one I can also preferably make from home. I haven’t finished a cup of coffee in over two weeks because it just suddenly isn’t good anymore. I’m so tired today.

I logged on today and was expecting there to be 3-5 pages of unread threads in here, but there's less than 1. I guess that event must have ended for those teams and they got tired of posting. Oh well!
The activity was fun while it lasted, lol. There's at least two pages of new threads here, though.

Back