• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ♔⋮*║ Pocky's Adoption Center | { ★ BOXES: --- } { IN: PIETRO }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Mind if I lurk for Peanut? :)

go ahead :)
I can also PM you if I get her in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

lurking for felicity <:

:) I have two cycling towns
and I'm currently not cycling through the one with Felicity
(thought that Id let you know so that you don't keep refreshing and refreshing while you wait for her)
if you want I can send you a PM once I start cycling through that one?

:) I have two cycling towns
and I'm currently not cycling through the one with Felicity
(thought that Id let you know so that you don't keep refreshing and refreshing while you wait for her)
if you want I can send you a PM once I start cycling through that one?

oh ah i wasn't really sure how it worked haha
that'd be really kind of you if you could, thank you <3

Lurking for Melba, and Rod. I hope that Peanut will find a permanent awesome home and that she will be adopted by someone who has her a a dreamie and not only taking her bc of her cuteness, shes more then that.

But, yeah. :3

all yours! I was going to PM you about it, but your inbox is full
adding you, when do you want me to open the gates?

Yay! I just saw that you tried and then checked thread :D tysm! i'm ready now and adding you :)

Yay! I just saw that you tried and then checked thread :D tysm! i'm ready now and adding you :)

running to the station now!

TO THE PEOPLE LURKING FOR MELBA/FELICITY
I have two towns, right now I'm cycling through the second town, not the first one (the one with melba/felicity)
just letting you guys know so that you don't refresh and refresh waiting for them >__<

- - - Post Merge - - -

lurking for marshal or felicity hehe

(also a tip, if you don't do this already haha, this thread here seems to really help w/ cycling :) )

I didnt know about this! makes things 10000x simpler
thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back