• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ♔⋮*║ Pocky's Adoption Center | { ★ BOXES: --- } { IN: PIETRO }

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone reserved snake? my bf has been looking for him + drago everywhere :/

Sorry, I'm not reserving villagers unless they are bottom of the barrel. It's first come serve. Zucker is the only one that's reserved because I was already planning on trading him for some items before I even decided to turn my 2nd town into a cycling town. Right now I'm waiting to hear from the person to see if they are interested in the trade. If they're not I'll just remove the reservation and let the first person to ask for him have him.

Hey guys, my friend is letting me borrow his copy of ACNL because he hates the game. I'll be resetting his game until I find a town with tier 1 villagers :) Hopefully he'll be able to drop it by today, if not tomorrow. So yeah, two cycling towns, yay 8D (though one will be temporary as he might eventually want his game back.)

Last edited:
While you are resetting, if you happen to find Rodeo, could you pm me please? Thanks so much.

will probably be a while until anyone from that town is ready to move, I'll be soft resetting for marshal :)

will probably be a while until anyone from that town is ready to move, I'll be soft resetting for marshal :)

okok! do u do reservation for fang ? i've been looking everywhere for him orz

okok! do u do reservation for fang ? i've been looking everywhere for him orz

Im a bit of a lazy cycler, first come serve sort of thing so I won't be reserving anything unless it's for a pre-planned trade sort of thing ; v ; but if for some reason nobody claims him when he is in boxes I'll go ahead and send you a pm

Im a bit of a lazy cycler, first come serve sort of thing so I won't be reserving anything unless it's for a pre-planned trade sort of thing ; v ; but if for some reason nobody claims him when he is in boxes I'll go ahead and send you a pm

alright thank u !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back