• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ♔⋮*║ Pocky's Adoption Center | { ★ BOXES: --- } { IN: PIETRO }

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem! :) I'm glad that I could help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

dear decent looking villagers: if you could move out that would be great

I'd like Muffy please! :)

Oh! What a coincidence! XD I had just sent you a message to tell you she was in boxes lolol
lemme add you! will let you know when I open gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

muffy has found a home!

no problem :)! I'm happy to know that I was able to help you with your dreamy ; v ; <3

sorry today has been slow guys, I've spent the last 6+ hours resetting for Marshal, but I only keep getting smugs that nobody would want... like Hippeux @__@

also, I noticed that the thread rating went down, so if anyone can give me some tips on how to make my thread better that would be great! :) this is my first time doing something like this, so I apologize if it feels disorganized/unprofessional

Gaah this thread is beautiful! I honestly think it's very organized too u w u
But, lurking for Fang. Golly, I want him so bad!

Im gonna reset 15 more times, if I dont get Marshal I'll move on >__<

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you so much! ;-;

Yup, I'm plot resetting :) The smug will be my 8th villager on my second cycling town ^__^
But yeah, you can't get smug or uchi as your original 5, it's kinda annoying :/

Yup, I'm plot resetting :) The smug will be my 8th villager on my second cycling town ^__^
But yeah, you can't get smug or uchi as your original 5, it's kinda annoying :/

No wonder! I just reset my own town and got both an uchi and smug the following days. Maybe it's because they're the new personalities? I've never heard this//

No wonder! I just reset my own town and got both an uchi and smug the following days. Maybe it's because they're the new personalities? I've never heard this//

Well, I'm not 100% to be honest, but Ive made a bunch of towns and uchis/smugs have never been in my original 5. I also hard a rumor that you can't get octopus as the original 5, but I'm not sure about that either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Julian's plot appeared, I've been resetting for like... the longest time. So I will keep him. Maybe try to trade him for Marshal since I already have Julian in the other town

still lurking for Fang ಠ_ಠ will u be cycling today?

and omg, I clicked yr tumblr and realized I once used yr tumblr as a guide for ACNL lol ! talking about coincidence!

I am cycling, but so far nobody is moving out of the second town :/ I wonder, do I need to have my permit before anyone moves out? =__= this is incredibly frustrating....

I am cycling, but so far nobody is moving out of the second town :/ I wonder, do I need to have my permit before anyone moves out? =__= this is incredibly frustrating....
I'm not 100% sure since I've always gotten the permit right away. But that could be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back