• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"What was that about?" I asked Tomoe who was reading/siting near me.

Last edited:
(Guys, i decided to draw some manga art for all of our characters so I will be busy for a couple centuries a while. Just a heads up!)

"Oh, the whole waking up situation. I surprised Tia didn't ask us about. We saw the whole thing."

"Okay. That's all I need to know."
I slapped Steve across cthe fast, and as i walked away, I said, "That's for lying."

(Guys, i decided to draw some manga art for all of our characters so I will be busy for a couple centuries a while. Just a heads up!)

(Oh, cool! But, don't we need to give you some details about our character's apperence?)

"Okay, Steve deserved a punch, but not that hard of a punch..."

(I'm going to use my imagination so no detail is required. I'll draw girls first because THE EYES ARE USUALLY VERY HUGE AND GUIDELINES ARE EASIER)

I was instantly thrown off the sofa onto the floor. My left temple was bleeding badly, and I was instantly knocked out.

(lolol)

I stood and and swung my bag over my shoulder. "I-I'll go to the Pokemon center"

(I'm going to use my imagination so no detail is required. I'll draw girls first because THE EYES ARE USUALLY VERY HUGE AND GUIDELINES ARE EASIER)

(Okay! Should be intresting. Just wondering is this traditional or digital?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Um, I'll help you."

Thank you for that, Marco... so one had to teach him a lesson...

Last edited:
Back