• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

When I got outside, I gave absol the stone and put on the mega ring, which was actually a bracelet.
"Absol, mega evolve!" I said, and a bright purple light came from my pokemon.
I watched in awe, until a pillow came flying out of a window and hit me on the head.

Last edited:
After 15 minutes, I changed and walked out of the shower. I then took Fennekin to practice some moves. We didn't get very far-the manager came with the pillow, saying, "Excuse me sir, did you throw this?" I stood uncomfortably. "Uhh…"

"Wow! That's awesome! I'll be doing this a lot!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Maybe I should apologise to Steve...
Although He did deserve that slap...
He did an awful thing to Marco, then lied when I gave him the chance to be honest."

Last edited:
I noticed that Marco and a man were standing. The man was presumably related to the hotel. I walked over. "Uh, what's going on here?"

I walk out to desert and train a lot. Grimer, Klink and Magnemite all evolve from the training, except Magneton (Magnemite) evolves even further, into Magnezone. "Wow! Magnezone!"

"Yeah…it's a long story. I got into a fight with somebody, and the pillow got bloody. So I hoped that throwing it out the window would solve it." The manager was infuriated. "Do you have any idea how much this costs? This is a hotel, not a charity!"

I saw Marco and Steve talking to the manager, presumably about the pillow, so I went over and told the manager that it was mostly my fault, and I offered to pay for it to be replaced if necessary.

Last edited:
"Yes, but I brought it on by questioning you two about what happened. Plus I slapoed him in the face, i doubt that helped much..."

(Sorry if it's taking really long... I'm not that good with hairstyles T_T I'll draw tomorrow, I'm really not in the mood to draw. Sorry!)

Tia was insisting it was her fault, but I gave the man the money already. "Yet you were only trying to do us good. You don't deserve it," I told her. "Now, shall we get going?"

"Let's go, I can't wait to leave this cursed city. 3 people injured in one city! (Well, maybe 4, not sure if Marco got burns on his neck here or elsewhere...)"

Back