• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

(It won't be digital since i don't have a good stylus pen that works on an iPad (I have good drawing apps and a finger is pretty bad.) I could try using magazine paper on a DSi XL pen though.

(It won't be digital since i don't have a good stylus pen that works on an iPad (I have good drawing apps and a finger is pretty bad.) I could try using magazine paper on a DSi XL pen though.

(Don't worry traditional is fine. I was just wondering!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I then applied a few banages to the wounds on his forehead.

(I understand. Ninja'd) I woke up, and I was bleeding. I forgot why. I still got up, and I put a bandage on the wound. Then I went back towards Marco and Tia.

I walk back to the hotel, relaxed. "So Marco and Steve still hate each other? Great...JUST great..."

I furiously grabbed the pillow, and threw it against the opposite wall, very angry.

Steve threw the pillow out of my grasp, and I sat up, "Look, I'm sorry! I just can't control myself sometimes. What do you even have against me anyway?"

"I really don't care at the moment, Tia. And Marco, I really have nothing to say to you."

"There's blood stains, so I think they're going to be mad anyways..."

"Uh, I'lll like to see something mega evovle. I'll go with you."

I left the room, and grinded my Pok?mon a bit on 12, so that all of my Pok?mon were at Lv 40, with Fang Da Wolf (Axew) evolving into Fraxure. I really just stayed away from Tia and Marco.

Last edited:
Back