• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

I noticed Marco was also spying on the lovebirds, so I went over to his little hiding spot, and said,

"Are you spying on the lovers over there too?"

(Yes it's weird just GO WITH IT.)
Another silence ensued. I just nibbled at the Galette. Soon enough however, I was finished with the Galette. I really didn't know what do say nor do...

Unsure what to do now, I looked around. I could see Marco and the others peeking around the corner, but pretended I didn't notice.

Last edited:
Tia began to look our way. I immediately got butterflies in my stomach, but as soon as she looked away, I let out a near-silent sigh of relief.

I noticed that Tia eyes had drifted towards something. I abruptly turned around, and I could see someone try to hide. You know what? I'll just give them what they want. I mean, I was going to do it anyway. "You know...every date can't end without a kiss." (SHOUTOUT TO HIKARI FOR MAKING THOSE TAGS!)

Last edited:
Back