• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"Ok, hang on."
I wrote a note saying that we were just out training, in case anyone wanted to know where we were, and stuck it on the book covering Tomoe's face.
"Ready, set, go!" I said, turning this into a race, and I shot off.

I skated as fast as I could, eventually making it to Lumiose City. I beat her by a small bit. I grinned. "I won."

I woke up, and saw Tia and Steve skating off to Lumiose.

I wonder what they're doing...

I then decided to follow them, so I could figure out what they were doing.

"True. I suck at tricks, to be honest." We both walked toward Prism Tower, eventually making it inside.

"Wow, it's just as cool on the inside! Do you want to go first? They only let challengers in one at a time so they don't help each other with the quiz."

I woke up and shoved the book off my face. Feeling something on the cover, I ripped it off and read the note. "Aw they left without me."

"Wow, it's just as cool on the inside! Do you want to go first? They only let challengers in one at a time so they don't help each other with the quiz."

"I guess." Quickly, I made my way to the top. I swept Clemont with Hippowdon's EQ...till I got to Emolga. Still took that down quick as well. And then I had my fifth badge, and promptly left.

Last edited:
Steve came out fairly quickly, so I went in. The quizzes were easy and i made it up to the top very fast. Not having a ground type, i struggled slightly against Clemont, but managed to beat him with absol and pyroar. I put the badge in my case, and went back down to find Steve.
"Got it! Maybe we should leave in case any of the others followed us...."

I made to Lumiose, and saw them go into Prism Tower.

"I better go follow them into there..."

I then entered the gym, and I saw Tia and Steve.

"What are you doing here?"

Last edited:
"Oh, Hi Akira."
Panicking, I quickly thought up an excuse.
"My mom called, she said Clemont had something for me."
Well it could have been true, I'd known Clemont for a while. I pulled a TM out of my bag as proof. It'd been in my bag a while, but Akira wouldn't know that.

"Oh, you know Clemont personally? I guess that makes sense. But, why is Steve here?" I asked.

(BTW, Hikari, isn't there some sort of rule against this: )
I get to the Pokemon Center and put all my Pokemon in the P.C., and switch them out for Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise and Gengar, all holding a Mega Stone. "Now to go test these babies out." I go to Resturant Le Yeah again and battle a waitress with a Ferrothorn and a Gligar, using Charizard and Blastoise. I Mega-Evolve Charizard into Mega Charizard X and Mega Blastoise. Mega Charizard X uses Flamethrower, destroying Ferrothorn and Mega Blastoise uses Hydro Pump on Gligar, ripping through the Waitress's Team.

I went to Lumiose City, forgetting all about the Viola-Marco thing and saw the three there. "Why are you guys training here?" I asked.

"Clemont? Ah that reminds me, I need to beat him." I said. "I feel like I'm forgetting something though..."

Back