• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

After defeating Clemont, I decided to keep going to the other cities. No one will mind if I leave them...right?

(On the other hand, I actually do know a fair bit about coding xD)
Skrelp obliterated all of the pokemon with sludge bomb, earning me a 6th badge. I left the gym and found Steve again.
"So what was that you were saying about getting Akira off our backs?
Actually, let's go back to that hotel so we can sit down."

Last edited:
"Alright." I went to a computer and hooked up my Holocaster. "What we're going to do is redirect all calls to our Holocasters to Marco and Akira's. I'll switch the registration numbers, and I'll block Marco and Akira, so that any attempt to call us will be instantly declined." I took a bunch of files with seemingly random numbers, and eventually did the plan successfully. "I can also switch back later, like when we get back to Santalune. I don't even need a computer."

(The best I know is BBCode. XD)

Last edited:
"Wow... you did all of that in a few minutes?!
So, what will happen if Akira tried to call now?"

Last edited:
I went through Route 14 and fell in the mud. "Ew!" I screamed out, flicking away the mud and stuff. I saw footprints but didn't pay attention as I wanted to go to the next town quickly.

Arriving shortly, I tried to get rid of the mud.

"Uh oh..."
I had looked out of the hotel window to see Tomoe, covered in mud.
"Looks like we weren't the only ones that had the idea of getting badge six early, Steve..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I've gotta go, it's late... Night!)

(Ok, change of plan, I can stay for as long as it takes for my dad to have a shower...)
I noticed Tomoe heading to the hotel, so I locked the door to our room, in case she walked in ours and saw us there. We'd evaded being caught so far, didn't want to get caught now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Aaand he's out of the shower... that was fast. Godnight!)

I used the showers and laundry. After drying my clothes, I put them on and went back to route 14 to catch a Pokemon. Catching a Haunter, I decided to use it for Valerie as she's a fairy-type. "Poison huh..."

(Ditto. I'm going to be unavailable until 3:30 EST.)

"The call would go straight to Marco, or if he called you, Tomoe. If he called Marco or Tomoe, the call would be instantly declined."

(Pfft, school... we got an extra day off for "staff training")
"And you can put it back how it was without even using a computer? Steve, you're Incredible...."

Last edited:
I got tired after training Braixen for so long, but I DID get rewarded. I got a Bunnelby, an Eevee, and a Dedenne. I was worried that the group had left me behind, and sure enough, they did. I knew that Steve would have invented some way of cutting off communications with me, so I didn't contact him. Instead, I went straight to Santalune gym to challenge Viola, now that I had enough Pokemon by my side.

I emerged from the gym victorious and with my first badge on the front of my jacket. "Now to find the rest of the group," I said to myself, somewhat angered. I figured they might be in Laverre City, trying to get another badge before I did. Furious now, I walked all the way to the city.

Last edited:
I went to battle Valerie and was lucky enough to beat her. Although I had a headache due to the warping. Getting out of the gym, I decided to go stock up on my items before going ahead.
"Maybe I should go solo..."

Back