• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"Oh, yeah I forgot to ask you Clemont, what TM did you give Tia?"

He told me he had no idea what I was talking about. He knew Tina, but he hadn't given her an TM.

"Hmm... that's strange... why did she lie? Maybe I should Holocast her..."

I then called Tia.

"Eh, well, a Pok?mon Trainer has to get dirty sometimes." I waded into the swamp. "Tia, it isn't that bad. Come on!"

Last edited:
Akira tried to call me on the holocaster, but I ignored it, knowing that he would know something was up if he saw the swampy lqnd where I was.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I'm not wading in..." I said as I climbed onto absol and rode it next to Steve.

"Alright then." I grabbed a bit of muck from the bottom of the swamp, and threw it on Tia's arm. I grinned. "Little souvenir."

Annoyed, I wanted to throw some back, but instead said, "Akira just tried to call on the holocaster. I'll have to answer some time, or he'll get suspicious. But he'll also get suspicious if we're both covered in mud when I do answer it."

"True. Or, you know, I could get us a hotel where we could get a shower. Enjoy the mud now, worry about cleanliness later." I walked further down the swamp, playfully throwing another wad of muck at her.

"Oh, it's on." I quickly got out of the swamp, made another wad and threw it. I heard a "splat!" but I didn't actually see whether it hit or not because I was playing a hit-and-run style.

"Yuck!" I shouted as Steve's mudball hit my face, some of it going in my mouth. I spat it out, and chased after him, bombarding him with mud.

I made it to the next swamp, but the moment when I turned around, mud struck pretty much everywhere. I threw two muck bombs, and let Sylveon join the fight while I retreated.

Last edited:
By the time we reached Laverre city, Steve and I were covered in mud, as was my absol and his sylveon.
"Ok, let's go book a hotel room so we can have a shower...."
Deciding they probably wouldn't let up in this covered in mud, I got Skrelp to hose us both down with water gun. Water was better than mud, right?

I got out of the house and just decided to leave Marco. I went to Lumiose City to battle Clemont since I have nothing better else to do.
Getting the 5th badge, I wondered if anyone else got it.

"Okay, that was...refreshing...? Well, I guess we could challenge the Gym, or we could book a hotel?"

"Yeah." I got us booked in, and I got a quick shower. I put on another outfit, and headed toward the gym.

Last edited:
I too had a shower and got changed, and Followed Steve to the gym. On the way, I asked, "Steve, why haven't I met you before? I mean, we both live in Lumiose City, and you're so awesome. You managed to turn a yucky, gooey swamp into a fun fight! How come I had never even seen you around until I met you guys at Ambrette town?"

Last edited:
"I actually don't know. I was socially awkward, rarely seen, but I was able to relay rumors, leak information, and hack sites and/or devices when I lived in Unova. I still can do that today, but due to my Pok?mon journey, I'm with great company, and I really don't feel like doing stuff like that. Matter of fact, nobody ever knew me because I was always cooped up in my room either learning new ways to persuade people or analyzing lines of code to learn how a site's security system works. That's why you never see me. I've always wanted to see the outside world, but the desire and aspiration of becoming a technology expert was greater. Now things have changed. Lumiose City is a big place; you actually don't meet many people."

"Yeah. I've even figured out how the network and database of a Holocaster. I can redirect all calls to random people all over Kalos if I'd like to. Actually, I think I know how to get Akira off our back. I'll tell you more once we finished this gym." I entered the gym, and used a core of Pyroar, Aegislash, and Sylveon to defeat Valerie.

(Note: I actually know nothing about coding xD)

Back