• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"E-eh?" I looked into the direction to see an angry Marco. Immediately knowing why, I bowed deeply. "I'm sorry!"

Last edited:
(Normally you aren't allowed to do that, but I think I'll let it slide.)
"Crap, look who just arrived. It's a miracle that he didn't end up muddy."

"Why did you just COMPLETELY DITCH ME? I'm completely new to this concept, and it takes a lot for me to train my Pokemon!" I said angrily.

"Well I'm not the only one at least, I waited the longest for you to finish but since I have small patience, I decided to go." I sighed, wanting to move on.

"It's not your fault. It's Steve's most likely," I said, and suddenly noticed him looking out the window of the hotel room, laughing. "Give me one second," I said, marching in the direction of the hotel.

Last edited:
(I think I'll just take a break from the RP for a few days. Mostly because I'm being overloaded with Homework for the next 4 Days and I need something to do other than this. I'll be back after I get home Friday Afternoon. I'll try to catch up then.)

"Ah. This may take some explaining, now that Marco has turned up," I said to Steve, who was almost on the floor laughing.

Last edited:
I slammed the door to the room open to find Steve on the ground laughing, and Tia looking very worried. "What's going on here?" I asked Tia.

I appeared behind Marco. "I thought you guys were training?" I said, narrowing my eyes dangerously.

At this point, I grabbed my Holocaster, and darted out the door to Route 14, quickly pushing Tomoe and Marco aside. Communications were still scrambled, and I was out of breath from sprinting. I rode on Sylveon.

Last edited:
"I just want to know the truth. It's not that hard," I said to a nervous Tia. I had calmed down quite a bit, after seeing Tia like this.

Back