• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"Shouldn't we wait until Marco has caught up with badges before we challenge Clemont?" I asked, acting as if we hadn't just done exactly that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Um, yeah, you can only use one mega per battle.)

(I was thinking more along the lines of not being able to pull out insane pokemon from the PC box...)

Last edited:
"Shouldn't we wait until Marco has caught up with badges before we challenge Clemont?" I asked, acting as if we hadn't done exactly that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I was thinking more along the lines of not being able to pulla out insane pokemon from the box...)

(I was thinking both.)

"Shouldn't we wait until Marco has caught up with badges before we challenge Clemont?" I asked, acting as if we hadn't just done exactly that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I was thinking more along the lines of not being able to pulla out insane pokemon from the box...)

(Yeah that shouldn't be allowed either.)

I watched as the two walked away. Something's odd about them. But then again, everyone here is odd in a way. I shrugged, going back to Santalune so Marco doesn't get mad.

"Yeah. Sorry about bringing that up. Do you want to try to sneak to Laverre, or just go back to Santalune? I mean, the best I have against Valerie is just this Aegislash."

"We could, but we might get caught if we did... that'd be funny though, if we got six badges while they only have four..."

"Maybe. But who would ransack our bags just to see how many badges we have? Plus, Marco is gone. I say go for it." I walked down towards Autumnal. (Going AFK soon for about 20-30 minutes.)

Last edited:
"Okay, let's go for it. I should have no problems against the leader if I use Skrelp."
I followed him, before stopping to say, "maybe we should walk a different route around the city, in case the others notice us again."

Last edited:
"Good idea. Okay I have an idea. We will go down Vernal, then make our way back up to North Boulevard, and soon to Route 14."

"Okay, sounds good."
I started walking with Steve to Laverre city, so we could get another gym badge without the others knowing.

I was really bored since Marco was still training. "He can defeat Viola now, no need to keep training." I mumbled. Sighing, I got up and walked back home to rest there for a while.

Hmm... maybe since I'm here I should get my 5th badge anyways... no one would know...

I then went back into the gym and completed the quiz, and beat Clemont with with my Gogoat and Flareon.

I hope no one minds me getting my 5th badge...

Back