• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

Heading off for route 14 with Marco, I thought
Please don't be doing something stupid, Steve...

Last edited:
With strategic placing, both Sylveon and I were able to pelt the others successfully. I heard a few screams. We threw really fast, and then retreated into the woods. I don't think they noticed that it was us, and it did sound like the others' voices.

Last edited:
"Aaah!" I screamed as dozens of mud balls came flying out from behind a rock, splattering everywhere.
Steve, please say this wasn't you...

Last edited:
I dove under a tree and dodged several mud balls that were definitely Steve's.

(Try not to control other characters, Steve.)

Last edited:
I scrunched up my face in disgust as a mudball came flying towards me. Dodging one successfully, another one hit me and I growled.

I made my way back to Lumiose City, where I took yet another shower, threw myself back into my clothes, which I quickly washed, and then gave the three a call on the Holocaster. Sadly, I forgot to retrieve Sylveon. I made my way all the back to Route 14, where Sylveon was still pelting them. Hey, why not more? I made some, and rapidly fired away, specifically aiming where Sylveon couldn't reach.

Last edited:
"Why did you do that for?" I asked confused, while chasing after him.

I ran into the hotel to grab a quick shower. After doing so, I went on my bike to go to the next city.

I dove under a tree and dodged several mud balls that were definitely Steve's.

(Try not to control other characters, Steve.)
(Sorry. xP)

Seeing as I had enough fun, I got Sylveon back into its ball, and made a retreat. I made it back to Lumiose, I sent everyone a message saying this: "Me and Akira did it. Akira dragged me into all of this."

Last edited:
Suddenly, I heard Akira's voice from behind the rock.
"Akira? Who else is there?"

"Oh, hi Tia. Steve was here, but he ran off to Lumiose. I gonna go after him." I said, running away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finally caught up to Steve.

"Why did you do that to our friends?" I asked, a bit curious.

"Oh, hi Tia. Steve was here, but he ran off to Lumiose. I gonna go after him." I said, running away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finally caught up to Steve.

"Why did you do that to our friends?" I asked, a bit curious.
"Huh? Why ask me? It was all your idea."

"Yeah. Will you stop lying? Nobody's around, so we can discuss our next prank."

Deciding to run after Akira and Steve, I got to Lumiose city where I found them arguing.
"Steve, what the heck was that all about?!" I asked, covered in mud still from the balls.

Back