• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

Sitting up, I tried to wipe the tears away, but they just kept coming. So I just ignored them and talked to Marco.
"In that hotel in Laverre city, when I told you what happened, it wasn't entirely accurate. It was his idea to go to Lumiose gym, not mine. Laverre gym too. But you looked about ready to punch him, and I cared too much about him to let you punch him. After all, you've knocked him unconscious before, by doing that. So I made it seem as if it was my idea. I was prepared to take a punch for him..."

(I'm close to actually crying now... xD)

Last edited:
"Steve, you have a visitor," the person at the counter said. A system was installed for there to be instant counter-to-room calls.
"Get him out of here."
"I'm...afraid it's too late."
I hung up, and swore in a low voice. I sighed, waiting for my doom to come.

I went to the rooms in the second floor, and I finally found that jerk.

"How could you do that to Tia!?" I exclamied as I barged into Steve's hotel room.

Last edited:
"But I didn't. All along, I somehow knew. That you were doing something for him. So I spared you and Tomoe from my wrath," I said. "And this is how he repays you…with mud in the face."

"The others will have probably found him by now...
I wish I could hear the conversation between them, but he blocked all holocaster calls..."
Then, remembering when he switched the registrations around, I had a brilliant idea. It probably wouldn't work, but it was worth a shot!
I ran over to the computer in the corner and plugged in my holocaster.

"Hang on" I told him as I fiddled around with stuff.
It took a while, remembering what he did, but with that and a lot of help from the internet, I managed to disable the block list on the holocaster. Or at least I think I did.
I was about to call him, when I came uo with the idea of making it call without showing up or making a sound, so it would automatically accept without him knowing. That was more logic than remembering what Steve did.
"There, that should hopefully work. Now be quiet..."
I called him, and it answered. Fist pumping the air, I set it on the floor between Marco and I so we could hear it. Akira was yelling, so we knew it worked. Now to hope that Steve didn't notice.

Last edited:
I couldn't speak. I broke down, and I actually cried, despite my infamous insensitivity. "I-I..."

"Do you know how much you hurt Tia!? She's in her room crying right now!"

"I, uh..." I suddenly stood up, and left the room, yelling "Check me out, ma'am, my name is Steve!" as I left. In Shalour City, I wondered how close Akira was. I tracked his location, and I could see activity. I decided to hide and check everyone's status. Tia's said "Calling Steve". I instantly did a shut down, and made sure it was off so there was absolutely no way they could find me. I even threw it in the water near the Tower of Mastery to be sure. I ran, and ran, until I settled in Cyllage City. I checked into that hotel using the alias of Lucas. I ran up to my new room and instantly fell on the bed, crying...

Last edited:
He ran off again!

I tried to chase after him, but he was too fast, and I lost him in Shalour.

"He can't even say he's sorry for what he did!" I ranted to Tomoe.

Back