• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"Hey, Akira dragged me into this. He bribed me." I shot my hands up in innocence (or really, guilt).

"Hey, Akira dragged me into this. He bribed me." I shot my hands up in innocence (or really, guilt).

"Bribed you!? Why do you always have to try to frame people!? I don't even know why I'm friends with you... *******."

I was worried what happened with the others so I went back for the second time, to see no one in route 14. "?"

I could see the guilt in Steve's eyes. "Steve, I know you better than anyone else in this grouo. I've even kissed you, for crying out loud. After you ran out of the hotel, I explained the situation to Marco." My eyes were filling up with tears by this point. "But i made it seem as if it was my idea, because he looked about ready to punch you. I saved you from that, and you reward me with mub balls to the face..."

"Hey, that deal also included that you would take all the blame." With that, I rode away on my Hippowdon towards Santalune.

Poor Tia... she doesn't deserve all of this rudeness from Steve...

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I can't believe that jerk. You take the blame for something, he rewards you by throwing a mud ball at you, and then blames me for it!"

Last edited:
(I'm back.)

"I'm?so sorry, Tia?" I said, and saw Tomoe come toward us. "Tia and Steve broke up, and Steve just left."

Last edited:
So upset that Steve didn't even listen, I ran off, tears running down my cheeks as I ran. Tomoe arrived as I ran off, but I kept running. I eventually made it to my house, had a shower and changed, then just sat on my bed crying.

Last edited:
Soon after I left Lumiose, I realized my mistake. I really wanted to apologize, but I knew that they'd slap me in the face. Both literally and mentally. I made plans to not see them for awhile. I got off my Hippowdon, and made plans to stay at Coumarine City. I sent everyone a Holocaster voice message: "Goodbye everyone. Come try to find me if you even care." I quickly skated my way back through the Lumiose Badlands, and settling in a hotel room. Quickly, I blocked all of them from contacting me.

Last edited:
"Go ahead and go comfort her Marco... I'll go find that jerk and teach him a lesson!" I said, stomping off to look for Steve.

Last edited:
"I somehow knew all along that he was a jerk. The world is just cruel," I said. "I learned that at a…very young age," I sighed, remembering my childhood.

If I were Steve, where would I be?

Perhaps in one iof the exits from Lumiose... I'll check the Badlands first, since we haven't been there yet...

I went to the Badlands, seached for awhile, and found nothing.

Perhaps he's back in Coumarine?

I went to Coumarine, and went to the hotel and asked if a boy named Steve had checked in.

They replied yes, so I went to the rooms, and searched for him.

Back