• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"He left..."
The tears still streaming down my face were for a mixture of reasons now. Partly because he still cared about me, and partly because i was upset at what he did.

Last edited:
Soon after, I changed everything about myself. I dyed my hair, got entirely new clothes (I only wore Gracie Lumiose Boutique clothes), changed the contacts, hairstyle, and taught myself the dialect of Cyllage City to the best of my ability.

(Yes, I will figure out how to get myself back into the RP and out of this, don't worry. =P)

Last edited:
"Anyways, where could he have gone...?"

I then recieved a holocast from Marco asking where Steve went.

"Uh, we lost him in Shalour City. We have no idea where he went."

Last edited:
I sat down, attempted to relax a bit, and just eat a taco or something. I turned on the TV, which was a rerun of the legendary battle for the title of Champion. All the while I couldn't help but still cry. I felt terribly guilty; but I knew nobody would listen.

"Uh, ok"
I stood back up, and slowly followed Marco
I had managed to wipe away the tears, but I was shaking as I walked.

Last edited:
Tia and I walked for awhile until we got to Cyllage City. Since it seemed close to Shalour, I thought I'd check there. I didn't bother to ask anybody if he had registered there. "Go and try and find Steve, and see if you can talk to him about this," I told Tia. "I'll follow you."

I made plans for a final goodbye. I went down to a technology store. I logged in with my account, and sent them this message: "Hi guys, I know you're looking for me. Stop. I'm really sorry, but it's doubtful that I'll ever see any of you again. This is goodbye, forever, I guess. This is Steve, signing off... for the last time." As I pressed submit, I cried, logged out of my account, and went back to the hotel. I sighed.

As i searched, I bumped into a boy heading to the hotel. He looked strangely familiar. I stood and stared at him, then realising that it probably creeped the boy out, i shook my head, and said, "S-sorry, it's just that you look vaguely like the person we're looking for. But you can't be, he didn't have blonde hair..."
or could it be him...?

Last edited:
I then recieved a holocast from Steve.

"So... he's just going to run away?" I asked myself.

Last edited:
I followed him. "Steve, we're not here to lecture you. Tia still cares…but she doesn't know if you do," I said through the door.

Hm... what's taking them so long?

I then decided to holocast the two.

"Where are you two?"

Last edited:
I answered Akira's holocast, as the tears started flowing again.
"We've found him, but... he doesn't look like him anymore. He dyed his hair and everything. To... get away.. from us......."

I said nothing, waiting for him to go away. After awhile, I said, "Who are you? Why are you following me?"

(I'm nearly crying tbh)

I answered Akira's holocast, as the tears started flowing again.
"We've found him, but... he doesn't look like him anymore. He dyed his hair and everything. To... get away.. from us......."

"He dyed his hair, and changed his apperance... just so he wouldn't have to see us?"

Last edited:
Back