• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

I soon got bored, so I just used that machine to extinguish all of the minions' Pok?mon, and quit. I continued on my way to Anistar City, no longer caring, and very depressed. I just moved on with my life.

Last edited:
How is it that the boy that I thought I loved, who I would have risked my life for, managed to break my heart in under two weeks from meeting me...?

Last edited:
After the incident on Route 14, we were all separated. After awhile, I decided to send a Holocast to Tia, Tomoe, Akira, James, and Max in the form of a message. "Hey, this is Marco. I want all of you at my house right now…It's about time that we finish what we started," was my message. I sat on the couch, playing with my all 4 of my Pokemon.

After the incident on Route 14, we were all separated. After awhile, I decided to send a Holocast to Tia, Tomoe, Akira, James, and Max in the form of a message. "Hey, this is Marco. I want all of you at my house right now…It's about time that we finish what we started," was my message. I sat on the couch, playing with my all 4 of my Pokemon.

(Um, that's controlling our characters.)

I feel the need to send everyone a message. "Hey everyone, I'm here in Anistar City. Just letting you all know I got a new Holocaster, so we can stay in touch." I cried a bit, but I ended the call immediately.

Last edited:
I meet up with Marco at his house. "So what's up? I heard this was important, so I came."

(If Hikari says we can, but I have School until 3 tomorrow, and Homework until late in the afternoon, so I won't be on until 5PM CST.)

Last edited:
(Couldn't we just have a time skip from when Steve left? Say a month after? Having us separate is kind of dumb.)

(And LOL this is totally like a drama show now, not even close to Pokemon, what happened to collecting badges? Maybe in the time skip, we all have the eight badges but haven't challenged the Champion?"

"Um, okay." I sit down. "After what you need to say is in our minds, I have something to say too. I don't want to rush you, so I'm just saying."

(Time Skip seems good.)

Last edited:
(That sounds like an okay idea. There's no point in doing the badges, really.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I just realized that this is close to ending!)

(Time skip it is! Change of plan: Could we be trying to battle the next gym leader now? I'm asking because I don't want to control everybody's characters.)

(Because you have done it so much? How about keep controlling others to the minimum like "We then all walked to the next city hoping for competition"?)

Back