Pokemon DX: Gale of Darkness

Hmm... I think it's time to bump this thread, because Pokemon XD comes out October 3rd. I have decided on not buying it, but just giving it a rent when I can... I'm sorta low on money... aka, I'm broke. >__< And there are tons of other games I need to buy later this year.

:p

Bulerias said:
Hmm... I think it's time to bump this thread, because Pokemon XD comes out October 3rd. I have decided on not buying it, but just giving it a rent when I can... I'm sorta low on money... aka, I'm broke. >__< And there are tons of other games I need to buy later this year.

:p
Oh yeah, I need to reserve it. I actually can buy it, and with my progress report coming out, I'll surely be able to buy it, because I will get money if I get As, and I always do.

:D

I didn't like Colosseum that much, and this game looks only a little different from it, so I am probably going to rent it first. Shadow Lugia looks awesome!

I will get just not for a while, wait for the price to drop nd buy it at gamestop.

I have always enjoyed the pokemon games, even the card game, and I was good too!

Pokemon was my first Nintendo game on my first Nintendo system.

SPORGE27 said:
I will get just not for a while, wait for the price to drop nd buy it at gamestop.

I have always enjoyed the pokemon games, even the card game, and I was good too!

Pokemon was my first Nintendo game on my first Nintendo system.
Not my first game, but I fell in love with Red version...i even go back and play once in a while (but its tough now with so much hw).

PikMino42 said:
No frickin' way, Pokemon is absolute crap.
Pokemon started out as an extremely basic RPG, and truthfully my first RPG game.

Now though the pokemon games are becoming more unique, it is a fun game if you like collecting things and there are new puzzles and more advanced ones in each game, the last set used brail for a puzzle.

These games are fun and are always getting more complex and it is hard to raise any one ultimate team anymore.

I still think they are awesome and cannot wait for it to come out on the DS with online capabilities. If you want crap go to the "that's so Raven" game fansite ....
oh wait a minute there isn't one! While pokemon has had many hundred by now and although most are now dead there are still ones going strong, both new and a few that are now incomprehensible large.

That's a very weak point. Of course there is no fansite for it, no one above 3 bought it.

The fact still remains that pokemon is meant for children.

Well for that matter anything with an E rating is meant for children Animal Crossing is meant for children, Mario is meant for children, honestly I hate people saying "ohhh that game is for babys," it can still be fun.
In this case pokemon isn't even too childish, it has breeding in it and that can take a level of maturity to understand, not to mention fighting involved in the game.
Even if a game is a childish game is not neccesarily crap, may be basic and easy, but that does not make it crap.

That is an opinion of yours and does not to any degree make it true for others. Look at it this way if a person hates Resident Evil 4 does that mean it is a horrible game. No it is still rating near the top of all games ever made! Many people still enjoy pokemon games or else they wouldn't still be making them.

and the point I was making is it has to be a decent game to have fans.

Back