• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

I got so many new Pokemon!

I got to see some pokestops and I got an egg too.

on average how long should i be walking before finding pokemon? just popped out for 20 minutes and nothing

>goes to pokestop
>spins circle
>gets nothing

Is this normal or ??? Because I only have 11 pokeballs rip

Is it true this game needs wifi?????? xOxOxO

Data or wfi, yes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got back from a nice long walk, cuz the servers are holding well for me. I finally found that second "hot spot" in my neighborhood. It was in a neighbors driveway, but I didn't have to go to far onto their property. They're also nice people. I caught a Bulbasaur and Tauros there. My egg also hatched, and I got a Magikarp. I'm not disappointed though. I don't live very close to any easily accessible bodies of water, and I've never caught a Magikarp. Although, I did find a Seel in the middle of the street at 11 PM last night -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just caught a squirtle in the middle of the street. So, I guess you can find literally any type of pokemon literally anywhere at any time. It's all just luck and coincidence. I just wonder what determines what spawns in specific locations though, and what determines how often they spawn. I have two "hotspots" as I call them, in my neighborhood. These spots are where I locate my pokemon 80-90% of the time.

If you haven't started playing yet you can now pick Pikachu as your starter

That is such a rip off since Pikachu is more common than kanto starters. So I advise against it if you haven't played it yet

If you haven't started playing yet you can now pick Pikachu as your starter

That is such a rip off since Pikachu is more common than kanto starters. So I advise against it if you haven't played it yet

Really? I haven't seen a Pikachu in ages, but I just got a second squirtle and a Bulbasaur. What sorcery is this, mom?

- - - Post Merge - - -

>goes to pokestop
>spins circle
>gets nothing

Is this normal or ??? Because I only have 11 pokeballs rip

If the picture wasn't loaded, but you could still spin it then you need to basically reboot the app and spin again. It happened to me earlier.

I am so close to hatching my first egg and yet I gotta way until later on today to go out and walk since it's too hot ;-;

In other news I caught a second Dratini and used some candies to power it up for the time being since only Arceus knows when I'll have enough candies to evolve it (have 4 ATM)

Praying these eggs hatch into Dratinis because Dragonite is one of my faves alongside Raichu and Audino

Also anyone know how long it'll take before the first Legendary event? Hopefully they don't start it during the weeks I'm on vacation (next week and the week after that; I'm on vacation now but the game just released in the US like 3 days ago so)

Someone and their friend just came by and took over the gym by my house [eye roll emoji]. Ruined our awesome team blue vibes. I can't be bothered to take it over again because you go through potions so quick

Guys I wanna scream. My phone just died, while I was using my only Incense, and as soon as I threw a Pokeball at a pickachu :-l

Are any of you guys able to log in with your trainer club account? I can't log in for the life of me :x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright I'm getting too impatient I'm making another character with my Google account xD It's not like I really had anything besides my starter

I found a Venonat that kept crashing my game every time I tried to catch it, but then I shut my phone down, turned it back on, and caught it. Because of this, I named it "Glitchy"

Also, is it possible to get Pokemon outside of Kanto?

I found a Venonat that kept crashing my game every time I tried to catch it, but then I shut my phone down, turned it back on, and caught it. Because of this, I named it "Glitchy"

Also, is it possible to get Pokemon outside of Kanto?

Right now, no, but maybe later.

Still not out here yet. Oh the struggles of being Canadian. I only have it cause I made a fake Australian account. I haven't been able to use it much though as I've been working and there's literally no Pokemon near where I live. *sigh*

Why do these pokemon poof on me? I was catching an eevee, was about to click on it on the map, and it poofed completely :l

qZZl1fo.jpg

All I have is dodo birds in my house and nearest pokeshop is a abandoned church

Last edited:
Back