• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

I haven't had any issues today! I'm so happy! My parents are gonna take me for a ride around town to get some new pokemon!

CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR A PIKACHU

I jinxed myself, servers down -_-

Same here. Pretty pissed since I was about to leave too

Server went back up, I drove all the way to the elementary school hoping it was a pokestop, and nada.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Time to use Ingress>>

Thanks Justin, about that Ingress post. I was able to locate two Pokestops in one place, and right down the street. Granted I have to drive to get there, because of the highway, but two pokestops together and like right there! I got 5 balls, one potion, and one egg, Sadly for me though, the egg only takes 2kl to catch, and compared to everyone else's findings on another site), that may indicate a lame pokemon or something very common. I can't exactly find and post what all they said, but they mentioned getting eggs that hatched in 2kl, 5kl, or 10kl. The more kl you have to walk to hatch it, the better the reward. However, ONE person said their 2kl egg hatched into a really strong Squirtle, so we'll see! I'd really like it if you guys post what you get from your eggs when they hatch. I shall do the same, because I'd like to figure this out.

Everyone's talking about Eevees and yet nothing of interest spawns in my backyard. Just rats and birds.

I want to hurry up and move back to school so I can walk around more freely TT Someone's even started a Facebook group at my university and they've been mapping out gym and pokestop locations.

Last edited:
Everyone's talking about Eevees and yet nothing of interest spawns in my backyard. Just rats and birds.

Don't worry, I basically have the same stuff up and down my entire street, but I still have slightly better luck than you I guess. I've only FOUND one Eevee, and I found a few other pokemon that I assume must be rare, because I haven't seen them ever again. Those Pok?mon were Vileplume and Pikachu for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm about to go out and of course servers are down -_-

I know, the weather just got better for me! It's about to be stormy out, and I expect decent pokemon in what I consider decent weather. Not this terrible heat I've been walking in.

The 15 second loading time is really annoying. I have to stop and wait because who knows what I might miss in those few seconds.

Especially when driving- you're already there by the time it loads.

The 15 second loading time is really annoying. I have to stop and wait because who knows what I might miss in those few seconds.

Especially when driving- you're already there by the time it loads.

I ignore the loading tbh, I just really want the servers back up like now. The storm is like, here now xc

- - - Post Merge - - -

AT LEAST LET ME HATCH MY EGG, NINTENDO ;O;

i don't know if this has been mentioned previously but has anyone had any issues with their gps signal?

It keeps logging me out from Google. Are the servers down or something? It's really annoying. xD

So yeah Pokemon Go is literally all over Imgur's front page.

I found a few interesting pages with detailed info on the game.
Most notably this one: http://imgur.com/gallery/st6hl
Helps me understand things a bit better.

i don't know if this has been mentioned previously but has anyone had any issues with their gps signal?

I just mentioned that lol. I'm always getting the "signal not found" message even though my Location is on "high accuracy". I assume it happens when the servers are down since I was out yesterday and had no problems.

Venice is right, Google MMOserverstatus Pok?mon Go. It tells you where and how long. It's a two hour wait, but idk when they posted that, so idk how much longer we have. >>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should be the first link, btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

So yeah Pokemon Go is literally all over Imgur's front page.

I found a few interesting pages with detailed info on the game.
Most notably this one: http://imgur.com/gallery/st6hl
Helps me understand things a bit better.

I just mentioned that lol. I'm always getting the "signal not found" message even though my Location is on "high accuracy". I assume it happens when the servers are down since I was out yesterday and had no problems.

I get the gps notification all the time, and honestly, it doesn't effect my hunting at all. Just the server does v.v

- - - Post Merge - - -

IT'S BACK UP FOR ME

CHECK YO GAMES, YA'LL

- - - Post Merge - - -

My cousin found a Pikachu this morning on her way to work. Her life is finally complete.

Lucky! Pikachu has been non-existent for me since I lost that first one >>

Back