Tournament Pokémon: Scarlet and Violet Tournament

Congratulations @Flyffel, @Dim, @Chibi.Hoshi and @Midoriya on your amazing performances in this tournament!! I only got to face a couple of you but from what I heard you all did amazing!

Hopefully next time the TBTWC allows a non-elim format so everyone gets to enjoy a bunch of great battles they were sure to miss out on this time!
We do always have the option of making it happen ourselves...

Yeah, I'd have to agree that more battles would be fun. I stick by what I said previously that we should have some form of Pokemon battle setup either in TBT Neighborly games or user-run, just to give people the opportunity to battle more and brush up on our skills (similar to SSBU and Mario Kart).

I cannot stress how much more fun it'd be than going into Scarlet/Violet online and facing off against random strangers who just throw legendaries out anyway.

We do always have the option of making it happen ourselves...
👀 that is true... I'd be up for a user-hosted tournament, even for no prize it'd be a fun time!

I cannot stress how much more fun it'd be than going into Scarlet/Violet online and facing off against random strangers who just throw legendaries out anyway.
THIS, there's nowhere to go for easily accesible and fair 6v6 single battles, it'd be nice to have a pokemon battle corner somewhere!

If there’s enough interest, I could setup a round robin tournament. Can even throw in some bells as prize money to make it more interesting. The question is how many people would be interested in such a thing
👀 that is true... I'd be up for a user-hosted tournament, even for no prize it'd be a fun time!

THIS, there's nowhere to go for easily accesible and fair 6v6 single battles, it'd be nice to have a pokemon battle corner somewhere!

If there’s enough interest, I could setup a round robin tournament. Can even throw in some bells as prize money to make it more interesting. The question is how many people would be interested in such a thing

I'd be interested and would even throw in what I can to add to the prize pool. It sounds really fun to be honest.

If there’s anyone else that sees this and is interested, let me know! If we get at least 6 people I think that’s enough to run a round robin tournament
I would be interested :) I had a really fun time in this tournament, it was fun facing people via TBT and who I've seen around the forums so I vaguely knew of them even if we haven't interacted before!

Great job everybody! Congratulations to @VillageDweller for the tournament win, too! (And of course congratulations as well to the other finalists as well)

I can't help but find myself curious about the team compositions of the finalists, if people wouldn't mind sharing!

Hi all! I'm sorry for not having the time to formally announce the winners of the tournament in here before the Closing Ceremony went up. I'm sure you have all seen the results now, but our winners were:

1st Place: @VillageDweller of the Squirtle Squad!
2nd Place: @Flyffel of the Squirtle Squad!
3rd Place: @Dim of team Ha-Cha!

Back