• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Everybody else is facing the league, and I'm training/shiny hunting lol

The league can wait for me >>

Like really 4 beauty ultra beast
UB-03 twice
And UB-04 it's also twice

Just why game just why? I could understand the UB-04 but why 4 of the 2 and 2 of the 3???
And how mane there it's of the 5 one??

Last edited:
Like really 4 beauty ultra beast
UB-03 twice
And UB-04 it's also twice

Just why game just why? I could understand the UB-04 but why 4 of the 2 and 2 of the 3???
And how mane there it's of the 5 one??

umm what?

Everyone is done with the game and I just finished the ghost trial. .-.

I got extremely lucky with it too- got Mimikyu's health in the red and it nearly killed me, then I took a chance when we were both in the red and its Play Rough attack MISSED and I killed it. It was a beautiful moment.

I got extremely lucky with it too- got Mimikyu's health in the red and it nearly killed me, then I took a chance when we were both in the red and its Play Rough attack MISSED and I killed it. It was a beautiful moment.

Don't feel badly! I just got to Route 2! XD

Wow. You're ahead of me, and I just finished the Electric Trial. It wasn't too hard, thanks to my Mudsdale.

Is it true that Kadabra requires trading to get Alakazam? I need my Kadabra to evolve.

Yes, Kadabra and a few others (Graveller, Machoke, Haunter, ect) need to be traded to evolve. You can always trade it to someone and have them trade it back.

I like how they knew we'd do this so they have it say "welcome back!" when you get a Pokemon you traded away.

Last edited:
Yes, Kadabra and a few others need to be traded to evolve. You can always trade it to someone and have them trade it back.

I like how they knew we'd do this so they have it say "welcome back!" when you get a Pokemon you traded away.

How easy is the process? Does one trade, level up, then trade back?

I think it literally evolves after being received. I helped someone evolve their Boldore. It evolved when I got it, and then I sent it back.

It's very easy, although I must say trading with friends is way more complicated than in XYORAS. Basically you just trade, they receive and it evolves & registers in Pokedex, then they trade back. Simple as that. You could trade it to me if you'd like, I already had a friend do the same.

Everybody else is facing the league, and I'm training/shiny hunting lol

The league can wait for me >>

lol I'm not done. xD
I'm on my way to the Ghost trial. I just read that snippet about the Pokemon League earlier.

Yeah, I've still got a ways to go.
I have my final team put together, just need to progress, get stocked up on items, and train my team for the League!

lol I'm not done. xD
I'm on my way to the Ghost trial. I just read that snippet about the Pokemon League earlier.
Glad to see someone is right next to where I need to go. Right now, i'm training my entire team to Lv. 33. (Dartrix to Lv. 34) Once i'm done that, i'll take on the Ghost trial.

Is this game relatively challenging? Or easy as X/Y?
Others are saying its challenging. I'm taking it like its X and Y. And i'm not even using EXP share! Lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I guess it depends on how good you are in this game.

Glad to see someone is right next to where I need to go. Right now, i'm training my entire team to Lv. 33. (Dartrix to Lv. 34) Once i'm done that, i'll take on the Ghost trial.

I'd recommend 38-40 for the Ghost trial. Boss is 33 and my lv 40 Lycanroc barely survived.

Back