• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Based on the teams I am seeing from other people, is it silly to keep one like Cutiefly on my team? It seems pretty weak, but I haven't actually looked at its stats...

Also, would anyone be able to tell me how far I am from being able to catch Pyukumuku? I'm only on Route 2, so I'm sure it's far from where I am... ; v ;

I'll always have an Arcanine on my team, no matter what. The high stats and versatility are just amazing. Plus he can learn Ground moves and even an Electric type move, which makes him really useful. Coupled with his speed he can usually take out anyone before they can hit him.

I also love how Lycanroc can learn Fighting moves to take out other Rock types as well as Steel. Vaporeon (like most Water types) also doubles as an Ice type with Aurora Beam (Ice Beam later). Raichu isn't so good right now since it only has Thunder Shock for an Electric move (no idea when it learns Discharge and others like that) but hopefully I can get Thunderbolt soon.

I've been debating if I should add Lucario or save the space for a legendary, but Lucario can learn all kinds of moves. In White 2 he had Ground, Fighting, Psychic, and Dark moves and was really helpful.

Based on the teams I am seeing from other people, is it silly to keep one like Cutiefly on my team? It seems pretty weak, but I haven't actually looked at its stats...

Also, would anyone be able to tell me how far I am from being able to catch Pyukumuku? I'm only on Route 2, so I'm sure it's far from where I am... ; v ;

Very far it's on the 3 island after passing the ghost trial

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus cutiefly and his evolution are pretty good
I loved my ribomme in my first time playing serve real good

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you want I could take a pic of the Stat it has thought she around the level 56-58

I'll always have an Arcanine on my team, no matter what. The high stats and versatility are just amazing. Plus he can learn Ground moves and even an Electric type move, which makes him really useful. Coupled with his speed he can usually take out anyone before they can hit him.

I also love how Lycanroc can learn Fighting moves to take out other Rock types as well as Steel. Vaporeon (like most Water types) also doubles as an Ice type with Aurora Beam (Ice Beam later). Raichu isn't so good right now since it only has Thunder Shock for an Electric move (no idea when it learns Discharge and others like that) but hopefully I can get Thunderbolt soon.

I've been debating if I should add Lucario or save the space for a legendary, but Lucario can learn all kinds of moves. In White 2 he had Ground, Fighting, Psychic, and Dark moves and was really helpful.
Pikachu learns Discharge at Level 34. I'm not evolving it until it learns it. So sorry for you missing out on that.

Pikachu learns Discharge at Level 34. I'm not evolving it until it learns it. So sorry for you missing out on that.

It's level 41 now. Not sure why it hasn't learned it yet? I know keeping it from evolving learns moves quicker, but it should've learned something by now...

It's level 41 now. Not sure why it hasn't learned it yet? I know keeping it from evolving learns moves quicker, but it should've learned something by now...
Did you evolve it before Pikachu could learn it? If so, that's why. Pokemon that evolved via stones don't learn many moves...

For these team I'm gonna do something complety crazy and that its to

Catch all my team members in pokeball

Not quite. Does anyone know where the move reminder is? He might be able to teach the missed moves.
The move reminder is all the way in the Poke Center of Mount Lanakila. Very far away from the game, unfortunately.

And you get thunderbolt kinda post game too if you don't explore
You might get it in main story but you have to be careful of very tough Pokemon

Mudsdale is AWESOME! It helped me defeat Totem Salazzle, Totem Vikavolt, and Totem Mimikyu. I'm surprised my Decidueye and Pikachu couldn't beat Totem Mimikyu.

Mudsdale is AWESOME! It helped me defeat Totem Salazzle, Totem Vikavolt, and Totem Mimikyu. I'm surprised my Decidueye and Pikachu couldn't beat Totem Mimikyu.

Yeah he very good I loved him when I had him for the moment while I was getting my last 2 members (when I had my owl)
But in totem vikavolt it was my salazzle who helped me and decidueyeon totem mimikyu

Very far it's on the 3 island after passing the ghost trial

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus cutiefly and his evolution are pretty good
I loved my ribomme in my first time playing serve real good

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you want I could take a pic of the Stat it has thought she around the level 56-58

Sure, that would be great! Thank you!

Otherwise, I am thinking about this team, but I'm not entirely sure. I am so indecisive! I am definitely keeping Primarina and Alolan Raichu but the other 4 slots are really up for grabs. I'd like to have all Gen 7 pokemon if possible... although, I am tempted to have Misdreavus or Sableye on my team as I've never had the opportunity to have use them before! ; v ; I'm sure my team will end-up having more than 1 Fairy-type as that is my favorite, so I'm open to more Fairy suggestions as well c:

j7RdBY0.png

Last edited:
Hey guys
.. I am in trainer school doing the battles and well I read one very interesting
Who remembers joey with his top percentage Rattata

And well good news and bad news
There it's an alolan youngster Joey yay
But his not carry an alolan Rattata he carries a metapod :(

I wanted him to have an alolan Rattata it will have been hilarious especially if he said top percentage

I really kind of want an all Alolan Pokemon team, but I have this habit, of making my Trainer's sidekick/main pokemon a Ghost type (shiny if I can help it). I adore ghost types, and I dislike using the starters they give you. I love the starters, but it's just such a common, and lame thing seeing everyone have the same pokemon on their teams because they're major parts of the story. Which is why as soon as I possibly can, I replace my starter with a ghost type that I like. I really like Mimikyu, but it's shiny isn't very interesting. I'm just super picky, and have my own style and way of doing things in Pokemon games. There aren't really any Alolan ghost types that I REALLY like. :s I'm having a tough time making my entire team Alolan.

Hey guys
.. I am in trainer school doing the battles and well I read one very interesting
Who remembers joey with his top percentage Rattata

And well good news and bad news
There it's an alolan youngster Joey yay
But his not carry an alolan Rattata he carries a metapod :(

I wanted him to have an alolan Rattata it will have been hilarious especially if he said top percentage
"My metapod is on the top percentage of all other metapods."

Hey guys. I just noticed. When a Pokemon calls in an S.O.S. pokemon, you can tell when it does. After all the 3 ...'s appear, it can take either 1 second (It won't appear) or 2 seconds. (It will appear) I hope that helps very much.

image.jpg
Here my ribombee
Don't mind about the item lol I just wanted to saved that item :p
Speed was pretty fast :) and it can hold some hits
I loved her
I'm thankful I had a friend who was willing to saved my team while I erased to start again

I unfortunately can't get the game till Christmas, thanks to my parents, but I already made a team I want:

-Popplio/Primarina
-Oricorio (Baile Style)
-Raichu _alolan form)
-Lurantis
-Rockruff/Lycanroc (midday form)
-Bewear

Back