• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Damn... Someone got a hold of the physical copy of Sun and Moon and is leaking it on 4chan...

I haven't seen anything big but Pikipek's evolution and what it evolves at. If anyine wants the thread, let me know and I'll link it but be warned.

Damn... Someone got a hold of the physical copy of Sun and Moon and is leaking it on 4chan...

I haven't seen anything big but Pikipek's evolution and what it evolves at. If anyine wants the thread, let me know and I'll link it but be warned.
Wow how does this keep happening?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

No idea. I just hoped on Youtube and Etika World Network had made a video on it.

Also, a new TGC Box has revealed that Solgaleo and Lunala have Pre-evolutions that are the same!!!

f68d47b4ac8248e0963ec4faf56abd7f.jpg

Looking for the Moon one now, will update post when I find it.

You really need to squint to find it!

Attachments

• f68d47b4ac8248e0963ec4faf56abd7f.jpg
    f68d47b4ac8248e0963ec4faf56abd7f.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
No idea. I just hoped on Youtube and Etika World Network had made a video on it.

Also, a new TGC Box has revealed that Solgaleo and Lunala have Pre-evolutions that are the same!!!

View attachment 187951

Looking for the Moon one now, will update post when I find it.

You really need to squint to find it!

What's TGC? Is it like a box of Pokemon cards? Forgive my ignorance ;v;

Lots of leaks from the game, so don't read unless you wanna be spoiler. If you wish to discuss, please put in spoilers!

- during the grass trial you collect a tiny mushroom, and then a "big mushroom" attacks you. its called shiinotic, type is grass/fairy (Shiinotic is probably Morelul's evo)
- theres a room where you can turn your zygarde cells into zygarde 10/50 depending on how many cells/cores you have, didnt do it though.
- you get zygarde cube VERY early, at start of second island, zgarde cells are collectable as you play through the game.
- game is very linear. every time you complete an objective a flag gets put on the map showing you where to go next for the story
- catch salandit at wela volcano park where the fire trial is, evolves at level 33, evolution is called Salazzle
- UB-01 fight was at aether paradise, after you meet lusamine.
- Pikipeks evolution is Trumbeak, evolves at level 14
- Olivia nosepass/boldore/lycanroc
- Guzma golisopod/ariados (golisopod is wimpods evolution)
- Plumeria golbat/salandit or salazzle
- Gladion has golbat sneasel and type null
- I found dewpider but didnt catch it, havent seen evolution. type is water/bug
- wishiwashi is a good mon, turns into school form when you send it out, doesnt go back to normal until HP is at around 25%.
- Decidueye has it's own Z stone, Decidium Z turns spirit shackle into "sinister arrow raid", flies up into the air and shoots a ton of arrows at the enemy. Saying this I'd also assume the other starters have their own Z stone
- second island had four trials, vs totem wishiwash with lana, vs totem salazzle with kiawe, vs totem lurantis with mallow, vs rock kahuna olivia.
- during story you go to aether paradise and battle level 27 ub-01, ultra beasts are pokemon from an alternate dimension "ultra space" here through "ultra wormhole".
- third island has had battle against guzma, trials against totem vikavolt with sophocles, totem mimikyu with ghost girl, just raided a walled city team skull had taken over called "po town".
- hala has mankey, makuhita, crabrawler
- Alolan Dugtrio is Ground/Steel
- professor oak mentions digletts hair is metallic substance formed like glass due to volcanic eruptions creating magma
- mimikyu is the totem pokemon for the ghost trial in an abandoned supermarket.
- Colress appears, mentions Z power is interesting and then gives you the TM for flame charge
- OP says Aether foundation are suspicious, currently raiding their base. Seems to think Team Skull are secretly helping them "while I raided po town, city team skull took over, plumeria stole cosmog from lillie and gladion has taken hau and I to the aether base to try to recover it"
- tauros as seen in demo, stoutland for finding hidden items, mudsdale for running over rough terrain, lapras for surf, sharpedo for surf + rock smash, charizard for fly

https://archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/tripcode/fFO0IgPFrv8/

10 more days guys. It's so close, I can almost taste it...

Also I think you guys might be able to appreciate this.

Has+science+gone+too+far+do+you+think+god+stays_99b3a2_6079661.jpg

The plot is also leaking on 4chan. this game took a lot of anime inspiration

Yeah, I'm probably gonna end up abandoning this site and a few others until I am able to get and complete the game for myself. :/

See you all around.

Last edited:
Starter base stats have leaked and can I say, people are disappointed over Decidueye's speed and Primarina has the highest Sp. Attack of any starter.

Starter base stats have leaked and can I say, people are disappointed over Decidueye's speed and Primarina has the highest Sp. Attack of any starter.

Might finally have a substitute for suicune! Although that defense isn't pretty.

I don't want an exact number because I want some surprises to be left when I get the games in 10 days, but I am curious about the Alolan Pokedex. I've heard that it leaked, so I wanted to know if we can expect more or less than what we got in XY, not including Alolan forms of older Pokemon. I'm strictly asking about entirely new Pokemon.

Last edited:
Back