• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Looking for shiny Pumpkaboo and shiny Ralts or Kirilia (M)! I'll pay with BTB, IGB, some Unorderables. Please PM or VM me. Thanks :)

Hey everyone, I have a few Mythical Pokemon Mew cards offered from Gamestop Feb 1-24. These cards have a unused code for a level 100 mew with the ability: synchronize and Moves: Pound. Only one code can be used per game (x/y omega ruby/alpha sapphire only). I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but I'm hoping to trade some of these cards for series 2 amiibo cards. Just send me a PM if you're interested! :)

Hey everyone, I have a few Mythical Pokemon Mew cards offered from Gamestop Feb 1-24. These cards have a unused code for a level 100 mew with the ability: synchronize and Moves: Pound. Only one code can be used per game (x/y omega ruby/alpha sapphire only). I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but I'm hoping to trade some of these cards for series 2 amiibo cards. Just send me a PM if you're interested! :)

I don't think they work anymore. Don't they become inactive once the next month and codes have started?

Looking for a female Skrelp, I would have caught it on my own, but sadly I have X, not Y. I don't know what to trade for it so lmk what you want.

Last edited:
Looking for a Meloetta. I will pay TBT for a clone, or I can trade lots of Japanese events (including Masuda's Psyduck) for a legit one.

Looking for a Froakie, preferably with Protean! Nature doesn't matter that much...can offer Eevee, as well as AS exclusives.

Looking for shinies of Mewtwo, Kyogre and Phione (thread here). VM/PM an offer. Can pay in TBT, as well as a bunch of HA Pokemon (6IV possible through breeding).

Edit: Got 'em.

Last edited:
Looking for the following HA Pokemon:

Ferrothorn (Anticipation)
Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure (Infiltrator)
Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon (Friend Guard)

I can pay in TBT (like 50-100 per), or trade with any other breedable HA you may be looking for.

Does anyone have Lunatone? I think it's Alpha Sapphire exclusive. I only need it for my PokeDex, so levels and IVs don't matter. I can trade a Solrock for it. VM me if you have one!

Looking for Scatterbug/Vivillon patterns (if you have eggs, that'd be best). I can trade you Tundra or Elegant patterns.

Lf hidden ability eevee and/or sylveon can pay in tbt/btb or if you want some poke's i can check my boxes

LF HA female Pansage, Panpour, & Pansear. Don't care about levels or IVs or moves. They just need to be female & HA. Can offer TBT or other female HA. PM/VM me if you have these for trade.

Back