• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Which patterns do you not have? I've got the Ocean pattern configured on one game, Modern on my main and maybe High Plains?

I actually managed to get all of them over the weekend, but thanks for the offer!

On the hunt for the following pokemon in Y to complete my Pokedex:

-Electivire
-Magmortar
-Phione
-Manaphy

Not really concerned about IVs or Abilities or anything, just want them for completion. I have just about everything else, so if you're looking for something specific I'll take all reasonable offers into consideration.

PM me if possible, I may not get to check this forum often!

Last edited:
Rayquaza-Mega @ Focus Sash
Ability: Delta Stream
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Protect
Need by the 22nd!!
Pm me if you have.

I'm looking for an Espurr!
Preferably female, and the IVs/nature/abilities etc. don't really matter to me. I have quite a few legendary pokemons to offer for trader, and I'm also ready to pay in tbt! Please PM/VM me if you're interested!!

EDIT: I'm also looking for Mewtwo! I can pay in tbt!

Last edited:
espurr? i'll see if i have one and if it's female :3

That's super nice of you, but literally a few hours after I posted this message, I got a 5IVs female espurr via wonder trade! :eek: I don't know what I've done to be this lucky... But thank you for the offer!

Now that I've got my Espurr, I'm currently on the hunt for a female Gengar and a Mewtwo!

That's super nice of you, but literally a few hours after I posted this message, I got a 5IVs female espurr via wonder trade! :eek: I don't know what I've done to be this lucky... But thank you for the offer!

Now that I've got my Espurr, I'm currently on the hunt for a female Gengar and a Mewtwo!

I have a Female Gengar, as long as you aren't looking for anything specific like HA, or IVs or anything.

I have a Female Gengar, as long as you aren't looking for anything specific like HA, or IVs or anything.

Ooh I'm interested! I don't care much about IVs but I'd like it to have at least 2-3 IVs. How much does your have? :)

Ooh I'm interested! I don't care much about IVs but I'd like it to have at least 2-3 IVs. How much does your have? :)

Have a female Haunter (which will turn into Gengar once traded) with 4 IV in HP, Attack, Sp. Def and Speed.
My female Gengar only has 1 IV.

Have a female Haunter (which will turn into Gengar once traded) with 4 IV in HP, Attack, Sp. Def and Speed.
My female Gengar only has 1 IV.

Oh I'm really interested in the female Haunter!! Would you be ready to sell it for tbts??

Oh I'm really interested in the female Haunter!! Would you be ready to sell it for tbts??

Hate to be like this, but are you using it in competitive battling? If so...this haunter won't really work. Gengar is a Sp. Atk based 'mon. So the iv in attack makes no sense. If you get a 4 iv, you'd want them to be: Def. Sp. Def. Sp Atk. Speed. With a timid nature, ofc.

Hate to be like this, but are you using it in competitive battling? If so...this haunter won't really work. Gengar is a Sp. Atk based 'mon. So the iv in attack makes no sense. If you get a 4 iv, you'd want them to be: Def. Sp. Def. Sp Atk. Speed. With a timid nature, ofc.

I assumed it was for breeding purposes, since they are specifically asking for a female. That's also why I kinda mentioned originally that if they were looking for a female where IVs and HA and such aren't important.

Regardless Jihihix, it's available for trade for anything reasonable really. It's not an important Pokemon to me.

Last edited:
I assumed it was for breeding purposes, since they are specifically asking for a female. That's also why I kinda mentioned originally that if they were looking for a female where IVs and HA and such aren't important.

Regardless Jihihix, it's available for trade for anything reasonable really. It's not an important Pokemon to me.

Thank you for being so kind, painchiri589, but no, I am not looking for a Haunter for competitive battling ;) As Magelet guessed, it's for breeding purposes! (and mostly because I absolutely adore Gengar)

Would 20-30 tbts be reasonable to you for Haunter? :)

Thank you for being so kind, painchiri589, but no, I am not looking for a Haunter for competitive battling ;) As Magelet guessed, it's for breeding purposes! (and mostly because I absolutely adore Gengar)

Would 20-30 tbts be reasonable to you for Haunter? :)

25 is fine. :) Let me add your FC, which game will you need to trade in, XY or ORAS?

Rayquaza-Mega @ Focus Sash
Ability: Delta Stream
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Protect
Need by the 22nd!!
Pm me if you have.

Looking for shiny eevee or rather umbreon if you guys have.. nice stats as for iv/ev would be nice.. foreigns are cool just no stupid nicknames like "barbecuesauce"

can pay tbt/btb or if you want pokemon i can check le boxes. feel free to pm/vm since i tend to lose crap of replies lol

Back