• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Missed the shiny Xerneas event woops.
Will pay AC:NL IGB, TBT, or trade for other event Pokemon if I've got 'em. Just send me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
Will pay AC:NL IGB, TBT, or trade for other event Pokemon if I've got 'em. Just send me a PM. Thanks!

I'll PM you... I'm mostly looking for shinies currently and it doesn't have to be an amazing rare one.

I'll PM you... I'm mostly looking for shinies currently and it doesn't have to be an amazing rare one.

If someone has that Lance Dragonite thing from not too long ago and you can trade it I might be buying, hmu!

I'm trying to complete my Kanto dex in OR, looking for the following: Nidoran M, Nidoran F, Bellsprout, Shelder, Dratini, Execute, Mr. Mime, Jinx, Lapras, Cubone and Flareon. If anyone has any of the following, I'd be very happy to trade Pokemon or trade Pokemon right back. Please PM/VM me!

Last edited:
I'm trying to complete my Kanto dex in OR, looking for the following: Nidoran M, Nidoran F, Bellsprout, Shelder, Dratini, Execute, Mr. Mime, Jinx, Lapras, Cubone and Flareon. If anyone has any of the following, I'd be very happy to trade Pokemon or trade Pokemon right back. Please PM/VM me!

i can check my y games i might have a few!

yeah i meant in as you get it to your game then you trade me back it on the other game, well i'll see if i can snag another lapras maybe

yeah i meant in as you get it to your game then you trade me back it on the other game, well i'll see if i can snag another lapras maybe

I actually got one so I don't need a Lapras anymore but I'm still looking for Bellsprout, Execute, Shelder, Mr. Mime, Nidoran M and Nidoran F. I can touchtrade Mr. Mime, but I still need the rest for evolving purposes.

I actually got one so I don't need a Lapras anymore but I'm still looking for Bellsprout, Execute, Shelder, Mr. Mime, Nidoran M and Nidoran F. I can touchtrade Mr. Mime, but I still need the rest for evolving purposes.

UPDATE: I am looking for Jynx, Shelder, and Execute still! I'm desperate, so please VM me if you can get either of them! Thanks. :)

Last edited:
can someone help me evolve slowbro into slowking and trade it back to me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also help me evolve scyther if that's okay.

you can send me a pm of whenever you're available my fc is in my sig.i'm switching over to acnl right now.

can someone help me evolve slowbro into slowking and trade it back to me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also help me evolve scyther if that's okay.

Slowbro doesn't evolve into Slowking. You need a Slowpoke to do that. I made this same mistake when I was playing Pokemon Pearl. I can help you with the Scyther, though.

Slowbro doesn't evolve into Slowking. You need a Slowpoke to do that. I made this same mistake when I was playing Pokemon Pearl. I can help you with the Scyther, though.

damn hah i never thought of that either actually.. but good to know if need it for dex or something.. thanks

Back