• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

thank you BluePikachu47 you can send me a pm whenever you're ready.

thank you BluePikachu47 you can send a pm whenever you're ready.waint then how do you get slowking i just need it for my dex i don't want to keep it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry sendin this message twice don't know what happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay just reread your post BluePikachu47 i'm going to catch a slowpoke now.

I have an event Genesect,arceus and victini if willing to trade something back

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
I would love to trade with people, I'm new so I don't have tons of Pokemon it would also be fun to battle!!

Anyone got the Whitney Miltank from the Johto stuff that went on? Can pay tbt if you can trade it :0

Does anyone have a Poliwhirl with Swift Swim????? I can't offer much but I would really like one thanks!!!!

Anyone need a NA Mew code? I have an extra that I'd be willing to most likely sell for TBT but I may consider Pokemon.

Does anyone have a Poliwhirl with Swift Swim????? I can't offer much but I would really like one thanks!!!!
Yes i have a Poliwag with Swift Swim. I can breed you one with 5 IVs if you'd like.

Yes i have a Poliwag with Swift Swim. I can breed you one with 5 IVs if you'd like.

Oh yes PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! I'm sorry but can't offer available Pok?mon besides like a protean Froakie.

Oh yes PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! I'm sorry but can't offer available Pok?mon besides like a protean Froakie.
Okay, I'll get started now. I already have protea Froakie lol. Ummmm... maybe some tbt if that's okay with you? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh btw what nature would you like it to have?

Okay, I'll get started now. I already have protea Froakie lol. Ummmm... maybe some tbt if that's okay with you? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh btw what nature would you like it to have?

Hmmmmmmmm anything really actually! I'm not too caught up on natures, mostly abilities! And sure how much?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just giving the egg would be perfectly fine with me!

Hmmmmmmmm anything really actually! I'm not too caught up on natures, mostly abilities! And sure how much?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just giving the egg would be perfectly fine with me!
Okay, I'll get started on it right away! Is 5 tbt okay with you?

and yeah if anyone's got lance's dragonite and/or whitney's miltank from the last comp's i'm paying tbt for that skit if you have em or if you want a random poke that's fine x) I don't mind ps or whatever as long as they don't mess the game up.

Okay, I'll get started on it right away! Is 5 tbt okay with you?

Yup that's perfectly fine! Is it okay if you could just trade the egg? Unless you got to hatch in order to see, because I'm still fine with that too.

Last edited:
Yup that's perfectly fine! Is it okay if you could just trade the egg? Unless you got to hatch in order to see, because I'm still fine with that too.
Are you sure? It's not always a 100% chance of passing down it's HA, so you may get stuck with it's regular ability.

Last edited:
Are you sure? It's not always a 100% chance of passing down it's HA, so you may get stuck with it's regular ability.

Oh right! Okay then yeah you could hatch it that's fine!!! Sorry I completely forgot about that! Thanks again btw! You're such a good help :)

Last edited:
Does anyone have a litwick, lampent or chandelure that has infiltrator that they'd be willing to trade?

I trade untrained Shiny Pentagon Pok?mon with flawless IVs - also selling for BTB.

Please click the link in my signature, if anyone is interested!

Thank you ^^

Last edited:
Official Trading Thread

I just discovered this sub forum so I don't know if this is allowed. Please lock this thread if this isn't allowed.

I'm looking for a level 1 shiny Yanma. It doesn't matter if it's a male or female or the IV's don't matter either. All I want is a newly hatched SHINY Yanma, please reply to this thread if you are willing to give me a shiny Yanma than I will arrange a fair trade with you!

Last edited:
Back