• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

That's great! Modest or Timid is fine. The Jirachi I have is Jolly natured. Manaphy is Mild, not bad but not good either, so you can take your pick if you want.
Okay. I have one. Only has 1 IV, but is modest, in a normal pokeball and has flash fire. Could I get the Jirachi.

Any Dynamax legendaries native to Shield.

Can pay in tbt/go or random pokémons/genned shinies if you accept that, they work in game(i have too many shiny dittos and stuff lol).

Edit, Zarude would be nice too cause I kinda missed that T_T
edit: got galarian ponya from surprise no no longer needing that.

Last edited:
Anyone able to DM me for a BDSP trade, I need a drifloon for the Pokédex sinnoh but can't wait until Friday. Thanks

20TBT

Any Dynamax legendaries native to Shield.

Can pay in tbt/go or random pokémons/genned shinies if you accept that, they work in game(i have too many shiny dittos and stuff lol).

Edit, Zarude would be nice too cause I kinda missed that T_T
edit: got galarian ponya from surprise no no longer needing that.

Hello! I’d be willing to trade you my Zarude for TBT. How much are you willing to pay? :D

Looking to do some version exclusive trades, I have diamond but am looking mainly for Glameow and Misdreavus :) can offer back Murkrow and stunky

Looking for the following Shining Pearl exclusives so I can complete my Sinnoh dex: Shieldon, Glameow, Misdreavus.

Can trade with Diamond exclusives.

Anyone else got a Drifloon, can provide cranidos or 100TBT.

Yeah sure if alright with you? :) am online whenever you are!

Alright. I won't be home until later. I'll DM you when I'm available to trade. I realized Matt and you are both from Europe and I'm from the US, so may not be able to trade with you guys until Tuesday at the earliest.

Ahhh okay, yeah I figured our timezones suck big time for trading. But yeah I should be online by then!

Anyone have Diancie? I can offer Hoopa or Volcanion.

I have Diancie. What game is your Hoopa currently in? I'm mostly looking for Hoopa in it's Unbound form in Home or a Hoopa still in Gen 6 or 7.

If your's isn't any of those I can still trade if you want. I don't mind helping out.

Edit: My Diancie is currently in Home but I can also trade it in Sword/Shield if need be. :)

Back