• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Looking for BDSP:
Palkia - will provide 400TBT
Articuno, moltees, Zapdos, Lugia - 200TBT each
DM me

Last edited:
I'm having trouble finding the last few 'mons for Let's Go Eevee. Could anyone trade-back a Graveler with me? I'm also looking for a Sandshrew and a Wigglytuff (lower priority). Can trade through the game or on Home (I only have Sw/Sh and LGE at the moment).

not looking for anything but instead offering — if anyone playing BDSP wants to get their hands on a feebas and doesn’t want to bother with the fishing, I’m currently breeding them and would be happy to give eggs away. the father has an everstone so they’re all gonna be Modest nature, which makes evolving them easier lol

hi, i need some help! im looking for a foreign ditto or foreign female turtwig. im doing a badge quest but im only at hearthome so i cant catch a ditto of my own. id be willing to trade anything i have access to up until this point in the game. im playing brilliant diamond.

Looking trade over pokemon that Evolve when trade! I have quite few to trade back and forth!

I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to help my BDSP Magmar evolve into a Magmortar! I want to evolve him before I tackle the Elite Four.

Last edited:
Does anyone have 7 Sweet Apples that they're not using? I know most are playing BDSP but I'm doing some breeding in Sword and I've finally decided all these years to finally do Appletun. I just need the apples so if you want the traded mon back let me know

If anyone got a Mew for BDSP I'm looking for one, also perhaps shiny ralts/kirlia/gardevoir for Sword.

Willing to pay in tbt, or if sword I can give you foreign ditto or genned (works with game) shinies i got from wt's.

If anyone got a Mew for BDSP I'm looking for one, also perhaps shiny ralts/kirlia/gardevoir for Sword.

Willing to pay in tbt, or if sword I can give you foreign ditto or genned (works with game) shinies i got from wt's.

I have Mew in BD/SP. Would 200 TBT be okay for it?

Does anyone have 7 Sweet Apples that they're not using? I know most are playing BDSP but I'm doing some breeding in Sword and I've finally decided all these years to finally do Appletun. I just need the apples so if you want the traded mon back let me know

Bump.

E̶d̶i̶t̶:̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶a̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶n̶y̶ ̶D̶i̶t̶t̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶T̶B̶T̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶

Last edited:
Bump.

E̶d̶i̶t̶:̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶a̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶n̶y̶ ̶D̶i̶t̶t̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶T̶B̶T̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶
Why do you need 7?

Back