• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Feeling better so today should work, though I understand if you're celebrating holidays today or whenever. :)

Now would actually be perfect as I’m still awake for a bit and it’s quiet. Only if now‘s a good time for you though.

Looking for shiny ralts/kirlia/gardevoir (either is fine lol), either for sword or BD.

Can pay in tbt, kwanzaa candy, for sword i have genned random shinies that works, foreign dittos etc.

Could someone playing BDSP trade me a Porygon egg (legit)? I just found out you can only obtain it after beating the game, unlike Platinum :(

I just started so I don’t have much to offer, but I could always offer TBT if that’s possible. Have more Pokémon in Shield if that also suits your fancy. Thank you!

Hi, I'm trying to complete my Pokemon shield Pokedex and I'm having some troubles, I just need 35 more pokemon to go
I was wondering if maybe tomorrow someone could trade me a Scorbunny or a Sobble for my Grookey.
Thank you in advance.

Could someone playing BDSP trade me a Porygon egg (legit)? I just found out you can only obtain it after beating the game, unlike Platinum :(

I just started so I don’t have much to offer, but I could always offer TBT if that’s possible. Have more Pokémon in Shield if that also suits your fancy. Thank you!
UPDATE: Got the egg, but realized the evolutionary items only appear AFTER the Elite Four. If someone has the items they are willing to trade, please let me know!

Looking for a Milotic for BD. Can pay in pure tbt, thanks. Low-level Feebas holding Prism Scale is fine too if even possible.

Last edited:
Hi all - looking for a Misdreavus as I’m playing Brilliant Diamond and it’s exclusive to Pearl! Let me know if you have one, and what you’d like for it in return :) thanks!

Since I got Diamond for Christmas, is there anyone with the Pearl exclusive Pokémon that would be willing to trade for Diamond exclusives?

Not needing anything, but instead offering. If anyone needs exclusives from either game or specific items, I can get them for you. I have both Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl and I’ve already beat both.

I just finished helping @Holla and @Flicky with trades today. If anyone else needs help finding a specific Pokemon or item in Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl, let me know.

Also, I’m going to be giving away two Manaphy, a Mew, and a Moon Stone FOR FREE. If anyone wants one of these let me know. First come first serve.

I just finished helping @Holla and @Flicky with trades today. If anyone else needs help finding a specific Pokemon or item in Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl, let me know.

Also, I’m going to be giving away two Manaphy, a Mew, and a Moon Stone FOR FREE. If anyone wants one of these let me know. First come first serve.
Seems I was early to the paid party LOL. Best of luck though, I'll let someone else has that Mew though lmao.

Also yeah if anyone has either Cresselia or another Master Ball, I'm interested. Paying in tbt or possible spoopy 2020 collectibles.

yeah got Cresselia with some damn luck I swear those runaway *****es concept can die lol.

Once I get some more tbt I should look at what stuff I need from pearl:3

Back