Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I guess that works if that's what people need and others are willing to share it.

Gosh, now I sound like Lysandre.

Why do people need more than one of the stones? Doesn't make sense imo

Cause more than one pokemon evolves with a Dawn stone :p
However, In my case I want one just in case I find a shiny male Kirlia in the friend safari... And I also have a hidden ability male Ralts (I like the Justified ability)

How do you get stones in Super Training? Just playing it over and over?

Edit: the Lysandre thing reminded me of a comment on YouTube: "If you have Ganondorf hair, you're bound to do bad things." XD

Last edited:
Shiny Vanilite UFT. PM offers. Looking for 5IV Bulbasaur with decent egg moves and a Dawn Stone or a Shiny Stone attached to it, bu I can take other (unchained) shinies as well! :D

Has anyone got a tyrunt/Jaw fossil they wouldn't mind trading? I don't really care about IV's, its just for my story playthrough, I just want both fossils in my team. I can give pokerus in return.

does anyone have an extra destiny knot that they dont want? i sold mine and well i explored all over lumiose and i couldnt find the other one.
pm me what youd like in exchange!

does anyone have an extra destiny knot that they dont want? i sold mine and well i explored all over lumiose and i couldnt find the other one.
pm me what youd like in exchange!

There's a lady in one of the backstreets/alleys of Lumiose who you can battle. She'll give you a destiny knot when you beat her.

anyway, looking for female growlith, and drilbur. IVs and nature don't matter so if you have any fodders lying around, let me know please.

And thanks in advance
^Still looking for those by the way :<
Also, Bullet proof chespin/Quiladin. Natures and EVs don't matter, but please be female.

Once again, thanks in advance

^Still looking for those by the way :<
Also, Bullet proof chespin/Quiladin. Natures and EVs don't matter, but please be female.

Once again, thanks in advance
I can go find you a female Growlithe once I get back from class :3

Back