Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Nice, got you added again myself. Trainer name is Jinjiro, you can start the trade when your ready. All I'm doing is hatching eevees anyway(I've got a LOT of hidden ability eevees if you want one)

A female one if you have it would be great:3 A friend of mine was looking for one, shes really picky of pokemon genders>~<

I have 4 female hidden ability eevees, offer whatever you want.

edit: I'm the same way when I'm getting my first glaceon in each pokemon game >.> It -has- to be a female named Crystal x3

Oh, and enjoy the ditto and eevee.

Last edited:
I have a box and a half of male hidden ability eevees for trade, go ahead and make an offer for it.

Considering trading my Shiny Fennekin(male) for another shiny. Nature is Jolly, his IVs are, more than likely, crap.

I don't IV breed, so he probably has terrible IVs.

As I said, I'm looking for other shinies for him. Willing to consider all offers but there are certain offers I'm looking for over other ones. Won't say which ones so that everyone has a fair chance at getting him.

Also, Long Live the Pokemon Collectors!

Fennekin is gone, traded for shiny white flabebe and shiny shuppet. I'm quiet happy with what I got for the little guy[I was never gonna use him anyway so... meh to anyone so says I got ripped off.]

I got an extra japanese Eevee w/ kinda bad stats. But eh if youre shiny hunting then PM offers!

Would somebody be willing to help evolve trade my Swirlix into a Slurpuff? I'd be really grateful! :)

Back