• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Yup! I'll add you in a minute ^^ My trainer is Laudine.

I need an Onix (Preferably holding Steel Coat but really as long as it's male and dosen't have a nickname it's fine) and a Tyrunt or Amaura (Male if Tyrunt, Female if Amaura). Thanks so much!

Does anyone have an Adamant Mawile they're willing to trade?
Also, does anyone have an Charizardite X they're willing to trade? I never see it in the Emporium. :c

Does anyone have an Adamant Mawile they're willing to trade?
Also, does anyone have an Charizardite X they're willing to trade? I never see it in the Emporium. :c

I have one with the Perfect 5 IVs, depends on what you offer however

I have one with the Perfect 5 IVs, depends on what you offer however

I literally just got one from GTS after trying for days, and I'm planning on using it to breed IVs. Thanks so much anyway!

Still looking for Charizardite X~

I have a shiny Lillipup and shiny Meditite up for trade. Also have:

For Trade:
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Quick Feet/Poison Heal Shroomish (Quick Feet females available)
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur w/ Giga Drain
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Froakie w/ Toxic Spikes
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Magic Guard Abra
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Levitate Gastly w/ Disable
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold Regenerator Slowpoke (female available)
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Tyrunt w/ Elemental Fangs (thunder, ice, fire) and Dragon Dance (female available)
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Thick Fat Swinum w/ Stealth Rock, Icicle Spear, and Icicle Crash (female available)

Looking for a 4+IV Ditto, that is missing Atk, Sp. Atk, or both! Or looking for foreign 5IV Pokemon so that we can both try out MMing. Thank you!

Last edited:
Got a shiny banette for trade.

Keep in mind I've already been offered a perfect IV eevee(Timid, would prefer Modest) for her.

edit: nevermind, banette is gone.

Though if somebody would be willing to trade me a perfect IV modest eevee[female prefered] for my Timid; that'd be grand

Note: Timid is good for espeon.

edit: Scratch the offer. I've decided to keep him, he can still make a pretty good glaceon for me too.

Last edited:
Looking for Ditto with HP, Def, Spec D, and speed.

the hp is a necessity and im not bothered if it has only 3 rather than the 4 im asking for aslong as it includes hp

Hi there, looking for Dawn Stone(s) and Mewtwonite Y. I have Mewtwonite X and Pok?rus, as well as X exclusive pok?s. Let me know if you could help :3

Hi there, looking for Dawn Stone(s) and Mewtwonite Y. I have Mewtwonite X and Pok?rus, as well as X exclusive pok?s. Let me know if you could help :3

There's a dawn stone across the pond on route 3

Back