• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Possible pricing war over NL bundle? (Pricing Discussion)

AC:NL Bundle Pricing

Ok so I'm thinking about pre-ordering the AC:NL bundle, and the only site I found that shipped to the UK was Shop To, and the price of the bundle is ?189.95 I was wondering if that was a good price or should I wait?
Also, everyone can use this thread to discuss the different AC:NL Bundle prices. Instead of making loads of new threads.

I just pre-ordered the bundle at Gamestop (SO EXCITED!!! :p) The clerk told me that Nintendo somehow checks each stores pre-order count and sends each store that exact number plus a few extra. So really, the only way to guarantee that you would get it is to pre-order it. So like other people said: be fast ;)

They are also selling it at GAME with those little figures included for only a few pence more.

Yeah that's about the typical price for a bundle. My Fire Emblem bundle was that price as well. I'd recommend Game as they'll get it delivered to you on release day. Can't think of any other UK retailers that can do that that without making you pay more.

On the site it says the release date for it is in October this year.. o_O

Different countries write their dates differently. This is another great reason as to why to take foreign languages.

Are you sure it didn't say something like:

10/6/13

meaning 10(Day)/6(Month-June)/13(Year)

Well it's done. I've pre-ordered it. I walked in and the manager who knows me by name was like "OOH OOHO YOU WERE RIGHT! THE ANIMAL CROSSING XL CAME OUT!" Haha. I appreciate everyone who posted on here it helped me make up my mind. I also found out Gamestop will happily return your money if you pre-order and change your mind and want to buy it somewhere else (i.e. somewhere that's lowered their price) but will NOT price match other sale ads.

That was a rude clerk!

No nonono! I didn't mean it to sound like that. She was very nice, actually. The Pikachu 3DS XL was sort of unofficially reserved for her and she was kindly letting me look at it. I could have easily pressed the matter with her manager right there and bought it if I'd actually wanted it, but who'd do that? She was telling me how ecstatic she was they'd received them and how it was a complete surprise because they didn't know Gamestop was even selling them until the shipment had arrived that day. I told her I was waiting to see if the Animal Crossing Bundle was coming.. and she and her manager were like-"What's that?"

... lol.

I should work there so they'd know stuff....

Yea the site says October. Is it only that cheap because they will only be getting it in stock in October?

Yeah, my bf and I aren't risking the chance of preorders selling out, so we went ahead and did that today through gamestop. <3 The site said it would have to be delivered (which I thought was weird, since we have a gamestop not 20 minutes away), so he let me get the 1 day shipping too.

I can see why the Pikachu XL would be much more popular than the ACNL XL because there are MANY more hardcore fans of pokemon than animal crossing. Then again I could also see the acnl XL selling out for the "limited" factor because it includes the game as well. Considering that, the price for the bundle at the moment is more than fair.

Back