• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got tickets to the Odd Future Carnival recently.
It's a mini Carnival/Concert thing in Los Angeles with performers such as: Tyler the Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Murs, Mac Miller, Pharrell, etc.
I'm pretty hype fam!

Last edited:
I will be getting my super rare Nidorina and Nidoqueen tomy pokemon figures to add to my already big collection in 2 weeks from the Netherlands [: super excited

not very exciting, but I just got my upside down watch thingie, so I can tell the time at work, where we're not allowed to wear wrist-watches :)

I was able to visit a Sanrio store recently. Big deal for me since all of the nearby ones closed down. My mom got me this even though I have a ton of Sanrio tote bags. It's sooooo cute.
77cc6353b8f1414b3248b744635174da.jpg

i got a candy cane and i bought a coke afterschool >:3c
im also making the anime club watch markiplier plays fnaf. plus im going to go see the book of life later.

I was gonna take a picture but I put the postcards up already .3.
Alright, from Hollister I got the Palisades body mist and a tribal print cheetah shirt, from River Island a Lucky Charms cereal bar, a furry cape bib thing, a velvet playsuit and a graphic tee, and I traded in my first copy of ACNL for Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns.
Finally, I got five postcards to put up on my wall from Paperchase, and another pen I use to draw.
Small haul indeed. ;D

Last edited:
I tend to be unorganised and would put my cartridges in the wrong cases. Because of that, I would have to pop open a bunch of cases just to find the one I'm looking for. To solve that, I finally got this.
Photo%2010-18-14%2C%2011%2052%2005%20PM.jpg

I got a bottle of water.
omg I'm so boring xD
Oh and a download code for the Special Demo Pokemon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby.

I ordered Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney from Amazon :)

I bought X-Men: Days of Future Past on DVD, I saw it three times at the movies, and now I get to take them all home <3

Back