• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Bought my boyfriend a G-Shock watch and ordering Pokemon for him tomorrow for our anniversary :U

He's getting me Brawl, judging from the hints he dropped this morning.

I somewhat wish he got me jewelry instead with a meaning to it bc all of the gifts hes given me are to do with games and I just wanna be girly y'know???

Bought my boyfriend a G-Shock watch and ordering Pokemon for him tomorrow for our anniversary :U

He's getting me Brawl, judging from the hints he dropped this morning.

I somewhat wish he got me jewelry instead with a meaning to it bc all of the gifts hes given me are to do with games and I just wanna be girly y'know???

Maybe tell him? Or drop hints. It's best to be upfront about things like this. Sometimes guys just don't know. He probably thinks it's safe to go with things you usually like instead of something else.

I went to GameStop to reserve a copy of Alpha Sapphire and they gave me a free download for Pokemon X & Y so I get a free shiny Gengar! I thought that was pretty sweet.

I went to GameStop to reserve a copy of Alpha Sapphire and they gave me a free download for Pokemon X & Y so I get a free shiny Gengar! I thought that was pretty sweet.

Dude! Lucky :D
Downloaded the first three episodes of Come Fly With Me, a 2010 comedy type thing with Matt Lucas and David Walliams-hence my sig. Also downloaded a couple of new songs, bought a new sketchbook, new book (that I've already finished and am angry at), new pencils and The Cat Returns. :)

10785101_1497736240496395_1645445583_n.jpg

I am SO happy I got this in the mail today! It's pretty huge (24 x 36 inches), so i'm gonna get it framed and hang it over my bed. c:

13846841_Alt03

yeah i know i said i am not really a fan of apple, and i'm still not, but my mother ended up getting two iPhones and gave one to me.

I got Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney omg yay finally it took nearly a month to arrive

a girlfriend

and i just got 3 new n64 controllers, a yellow one, a clearish one, and a purple one, and im getting my brother an orange or black one soon

Back