• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got new glasses

Geek_Eyewear_Traveller_Crystal_Clear__58026.1467572721.1280.1280.jpg

oops huge img

I went to Tokyo Toys because I'm in glasgow and fleshy and mog recommended it. I got a pikachu soft toy, pikachu hat and zelda pillow.
I really like everything I got but it was hard to pick
pYkSAUM.jpg

They wanted me to get the boob mousepads

I got a Snowy Owl Teeny Ty at a store today, It was so cute and only 5$, then I got a shirt and Pajama's

44799a499d4ffae14c3255fda341f96f.jpg

38c00d913a6240491906cbbcedc02944.jpg

I got 2 hot dogs, each with mayo, cheese, ketchup and mustard. Also I got a pop with ice.

got a package that actually arrived on the fourth but nobody ever rang the bell and we only found out today for the first and final notice posted in our mail :)

bought some beer earlier, and mom bought me some candy and those sombrero corn crisps ayy

I've not got them yet but I bought tickets for the front bottoms. there's loads of others i want to go to too but i prioritised

M9OycZH.png

Got free tickets to tomorrow's Angels vs Yankees game wheeeee
I'm stoked because I've only been to one MLB game this year

I spent my money earned from commissions on this
MONEY FOR HONEY

Last edited:
I just bought some combat boots and some really cute key chains. One of the key chains is a rainbow cat, one is a pink doughnut, and one is a purple cupcake.

Oh, and now that I think about it, I just bought the visual novel Ozmafia!! on Steam the other day.

bought food Lol

i'm going to have to go shopping soon tho because i need some stuff for school n some other stuff hahh ..,

shin-megami-tensei-devil-summoner-soul-hackers-nintendo-3ds-00b.jpg

I should start playing it but I have two games going on already from the same series.

Back