• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got the mario kart 8 zelda and animal crossing DLC packs, I'm really happy about it because now I can play in more online games, and overall it's a pretty nice pack.

My co-worker got me a tote bag from a project I helped with, so I was super happy :>

kNa3m1H.jpg

Bought a ton of mochi and some games for my love. I also got a curtain for our room and a portable light box for photography

i got my brother to play pokemon Y, he seems to like it alot :'}

Toilet paper and a paper bag so I can start cleaning out this locker, I have so much junk smh

finally done rounding these up for my niece's birthday :lemon:

TaBsSaB.png

there's a very long and annoying story behind why I have a giant Tuxedo Mask and an Artemis and Luna that don't match each other but oh well, just hope she doesn't notice lol Not pictured but I also got the first season of the new dub of Sailor Moon, I haven't watched it myself but nobody suddenly becomes cousins in it which is good enough 4 me

eXNDkeF.png

i was just amused with my effort ok

The gudetama theme and Splatoon sticket set in LINE!
I'm very hesitant when it comes to virtual goods other than games but as a frequent LINE user I wanted a change

I got the catalog maniac gold badge in my acnl. c; All that hard work did pay off.

got myself a small plastic basket so i can store some random cluttery things i have but dont wanna give away...

I just got cereal, cap'n crunch to be exact. I wish they had Kapp'n crunch cereal o;

I bought a shovel knight amiibo the other day, and some magic the gathering cards

Back