• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

It's not as fancy as Jaebeommie's edition (that Tidus charm is adorable <3), but I also picked up a copy of Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy: Curtain Call. :)

iwjPygk.png

Ahhhh have you gotten a chance to play it yet? Also did you get a CD? My friend got a version of the game that wasn't collector's, but still got a CD.

I bought some Cherry Dr. Pepper, 2 hot rods and york peppermint patties. :D yums

I grabbed two t-shirts at Joe today because I was there with a friend of mine and they were on sale for $7. You can never have enough t-shirts! And they're the loose thin material ones I like

I went to Claire's and my boyfriend treated me to some of Katy Perry's line of accessories. My phone now has a Kitty Purry case and I have some sunflower bobby pins to wear to school. :) I also got a pumpkin spice frap, a meal from Sonic, and I'm getting Lil BUB's Lil Book. :)

Just ordered my iphone 6 eek!
i've had my 4S for 2 and a half years now, its time for an upgrade ^_^

^Im so excited too ahh!!
I'm, sad to leave behind my 4S, we've had good times together but!!

My boyfriend bought me some flowers, chocolate, and Snapple drinks.

:') he knows me so well

^^ You guys will love it! Got mine friday!~

EYnvNb1.png

macbook decal! the moon lights up :D

I was able to buy a used copy of Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney from an upperclassman in my school for about 10 dollars less than a new one.

10707172_1574000232846050_988351765_n.jpg

6ma6zG5.jpg

Top: Got it on Monday for my birthday! I'm super grateful that my upgrade date always lands on my birthday. Last phone I had was an S3 and this is a huge improvement.

Bottom: Picked this up today! Always been a fan of the Cooking Mama series. Though I know I'm going to be constantly hungry while playing this.

tSrA1xX.jpg

I got a couple goofy shirts and a dress that I may or may not return! And a bottle of whiskey! Good day

Ahhhh have you gotten a chance to play it yet? Also did you get a CD? My friend got a version of the game that wasn't collector's, but still got a CD.

It's the limited edition that came with the CD. I wanted to buy that version, but I couldn't guarantee it arriving before I left town for two weeks. :( On the upside, the money I saved buying the regular edition covered 50% of the cost of another game I bought in the Rising Star eShop sale. :D

And, yes, I've played around 15-20 hours on it. :)

Last edited:
while we were in austin, i got a leather bag and a mug for 6 dollars. i also got a shiny genesect, shiny shaymin, and diancie

the only thing i got is sadness because no one cares about me

Back