Post here when u get a mystery balloon!

Bought my very last mystery bunny bun late last night!!!! Praying to RNG-sus for a rainbow and cool!!!!
Post automatically merged:

just spent all 600 of my confetti, here's hoping for all rainbow balloons 🌈:lemon:🌈 totally realistic expectations over here, folks
Niiiiice!!!!! You might have to pray to more than RNG-sus for that kind of lineup ha ha ha!!!

bought one bunny and one regular gradients, so excited to see what I get. I’m still trying to decide what to buy with my last 100 confetti though.

Got another balloon!! I should be able to get one more so hopefully one of my 3 will end up being a cool balloon!

I’m on my last 50 confetti grind before being able to get 1 more gradient balloon. I had half of the cap to make up for from just this round of confetti collecting alone, but I was already able to get 2 more gradient balloons. I’m getting another bunny & heart, & hope that I’ll like the color ways better than the last 2 I traded away.

I randomly checked my inventory one day and saw a rainbow balloon in my inventory from Pietro. Knowing that it is the rarest kind to get, I figured I'd show it off in my lineup. It's pretty cool how casually I got it.

5/6 balloons collected!! I don’t see myself making it to the 6th one but I could always just get a regular mystery balloon frfr

Good luck to everyone else today!

Back