Post here when u get a mystery balloon!

Purchased my final balloon! Can't wait to see what the reveals bring to me. I'm 2/5 on sweet balloons so far, so I'm hoping for three new gradients this time. Cool balloon please be my friend

I wonder if we get the sweet balloon if we can trade that in for confetti still and roll again or if that option will be removed before these latest mystery balloons are revealed.

I got a sweet bunny balloon and another fresh heart balloon. I just returned the sweet bunny and grabbed another bunny balloon. I gave @Doo my cool bunny balloon since she gave me a FB one 🙂.

I got a cool heart balloon and a Purple Heart balloon . Exactly the ones I wanted. Bought the pink and glam hearts from the shop and now have all the balloons I wanted. I can also now use more tickets for two more balloons.

My last 3 bunny balloons turned into final boss (my 3rd one LOL), hot and rad bunnies! I got 4/5 of the bunnies I wanted and have come up with a few cool lineup ideas with the balloons I got in the order I got them in (including one of my fb bunnies, which is slowly growing on me), so overall not a bad haul!!

I'm really going to miss gathering confetti and the excitement of waiting to see what mine and everyone else's mystery balloons turn into. It's been nice seeing the forums so active again! 🩷

Meh. Kind of disappointed. I got a Hot Balloon but I also got Glam and Final Boss again. At least my lineup looks nice with the ordering. Hopefully the new gradients will come back again so I can get Cool, Rad and Rainbow.

Back