• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post something good that happened to you today.

In my last class we were revising each others essays, and my shoulder partner did a excellent job of revising mine while I didn't do such a good job.I'll pay it back to him tomorrow.

Oh haha I remembered when we had to do that, it was actually really helpful and you learned a lot even though I'm this annoying detail-point out person that focus on smaller eg. spelling mistakes rather than essays as whole. Good luck with it though.

Also yeah, cinnamon roll day today and hopefully I can get ahold of these psychologist people so I can get a time and I can get things official finally...

Woke up this morning without being in intense pain so I'm guess my antibiotics are starting to work on my abscess :) heard from work that I can start gradually coming back in from next week, doing a phased return. Which is ideal as my money is running out and I only get holiday pay.

had korean fried chicken for dinner! so tasty!!

also i've been playing yo-kai watch a ton since i bought it the other day i'm so obsessed

Monster manor/sp mansion didn't crash on me.. hmm might be some other digital corrupt **** on my 3ds then i assume. shame you can't do system scans yourself :/

also not feeling too tired :D

I discovered this little angel on AquaBid for $20. Due home end of October / start of November. <3

Z2QvGUq.jpg

power went out last night at about 11pm, was just turned back on about 15 mins ago.

hurricanes.

Last edited:
made a new avatar lookin' good : D talked to my bf and yeah idek day's been alright in general even though it's cold af here

We picked a Halloween theme at work. We are doing 'Superheroes', so I am dressing up as Sailor Mercury and my co-worker is going to be Tuxedo Mask! We will definitely be the coolest two there! ^-^

Enjoyed some rain, got some good sleep, actually ate more than once today too so all good things. =D

did get some sleep which was nice without waking up too much and stuff, and got a really sweet text from my bf, he really knows how to make my day <3

and yeah dad was kinda enough to gimme some dolares which was nice bc mom been whiny

met someone really nice at Club Tortimer and we became friends, convinced him to make an account here :lemon:

I missed breakfast and lunch today, but that means I got to totally pig out for dinner. HUEHUEHUE.

Back