• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post something good that happened to you today.

Got offered a job today. I mean, I already have one and I am quite fine with it rn but it was nice to know they were interested in having me.

After loot box after loot box of utter CRAP on Overwatch, I finally got something of quality: The Vampire Symmetra skin.

vestas moving in so im really happy~ sheep are my fav so now i have vesta and eunice.

though now i have 3 normal villagers so i need fauna to move out.

Had a great day thanks to my friends here in the forum. They're such generous people.. it's amazing! ^___^
Thanks Fox & Tainted! <3

i finished my kitchen (not really because its missing my witchy cauldren but that can wait till holloween) and it looks AMAZEING

Got enough sleep still I have another 5 hours to do nothing on before I need to go lol *goes to sleep again*

Got 86% on my maths exam (needed 60% to pass) and found out I'm now an LGBT Officer on my college's student association. :)

I was scared no one would vote for me lol.

I had a yoga session and honestly it made me realize how tight my shoulders have been. It loosened them up and I feel 1000000x better!

less tired than i thought rip waking up at 6 am.. for a good cause though :p

also yay my nepu nepu are on their way so hopefully they will come tomorrow or thursday depending on where they actually are

beat my sister at mario kart and my friendo is sending me stuff :D

Back