• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Town Map

LnlS5LM.png

just restarted my second town, loving the map but the fruit is pears (meh).

any suggestions for where to place my house?

I want your map D:

@rosabelle thanks ! owh u have such a cute signature !

@MadisonCrossing each villager took me around 1-2 days ( at least 10 hours of reset a day) some just took 30mins depend of luck. i had sacrifice muffy for renee because i cant get muffy in spot after 3-4 days of reset. i was lucky enough, i gamble on swapping for renee( i cant stand her look =0) to phoebe and it just took me around half the day .

@rosabelle thanks ! owh u have such a cute signature !

@MadisonCrossing each villager took me around 1-2 days ( at least 10 hours of reset a day) some just took 30mins depend of luck. i had sacrifice muffy for renee because i cant get muffy in spot after 3-4 days of reset. i was lucky enough, i gamble on swapping for renee( i cant stand her look =0) to phoebe and it just took me around half the day .

Thanks! And wow, it only takes you 1-2 days to plot reset? ;__; do you put up a lot of pwps around your town or something... :eek:

I need your help... Been resetting for hours (have two towns) and gonna keep one to play with (i am fresh to the game). But i cannot decide betweed theese two maps... Help :/

This is my current map. The red spots are rocks. c:
Could someone please help me with path and PWP placement? I'm confused.
LAdktGC.jpg

Last edited:
This is my recent town map. I did plot reset for my row of villagers, but not with the intention to plot them there. They just went there while resetting for decent places. In total, didn't take more than 1.5 hours XD On of them is one of my original starting villagers ^_^

HNI_0041.JPG

a7xYhvt.png

this is my map. :> it could be better, but i'm pleased with how my town looks and there are minor regrets (i wish i put my mayor's house where my side character's house is, or why did i settle for marshal's spot) but i like it and i'm almost done with landscaping.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's mine:
View attachment 6154
Can I have opinions?
I like it because the beach is on the left, which I've always preferred, the plaza is not by the train tracks, there's plenty of space for public works projects, It's got triangle grass and It's got two of my favourite villagers, Sydney and Pinky. :D

Omg. This right here, my friend, is PURE perfection. This is THE map that I would reset days for.

Last edited:
Omg. This right here, my friend, is PURE perfection. This is THE map that I would reset days for.

Yeah, it's exactly what I'd want as well, aha. I'd probably put my house in the same spot too!

I'll have to post my map once I get home~ I forgot my SD card in my laptop so I can't play atm, urgh.

Back