• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Town Map

Ok!!! Once again, I am finally done replotting so my map is all done!!! image.jpg

dxcr3p.png

A few more villagers moved in since I last took the pic and unfortunately one is by re-tail since I wasn't expecting anyone to arrive (and its Gladys too) :( But the general idea is to have a comfy neighborhood around the town hall and my police station/roost cafe next to re-tail at the top to make a mini-city. Then the island where my plaza/house is will be all nature-y. I also love how my river isn't that obtrusive so I have loaaads of room in the bottom left to do what I want.

I'm pretty much super happy with it except for a few rock placements that kind of screw up some of my ideas but I can work around them.

Also fruit is pears and I hate pears

dxcr3p.png

A few more villagers moved in since I last took the pic and unfortunately one is by re-tail since I wasn't expecting anyone to arrive (and its Gladys too) :( But the general idea is to have a comfy neighborhood around the town hall and my police station/roost cafe next to re-tail at the top to make a mini-city. Then the island where my plaza/house is will be all nature-y. I also love how my river isn't that obtrusive so I have loaaads of room in the bottom left to do what I want.

I'm pretty much super happy with it except for a few rock placements that kind of screw up some of my ideas but I can work around them.

Also fruit is pears and I hate pears

I like your map! I like that your mayor basically has a small island to himself/herself and that the plaza tree is on it. Also the fact there are only two ponds :3

Also pears are awesome! And perfect pears look really nice. I got pears too for my new town and I'm actually pretty happy since the only fruit that I dislike is orange ( because of how the perfect ones look). Also my mayor's name is Rika, which is a japanese girl's name that means pear blossom :)

Little T (T=Town)
Apples

I'm pretty content with my map :)
I like how it's split by the river event so there's lots of space in both the north and south areas of my town.

Ha thx! I've kicked everyone out to my other town once and then when one moved unexpectedly, I kicked out 2 more and had to cycle to 18 to move them back in. It did take awhile, but it keeps me busy and allows me to not get bored. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only thing that drives me nuts is Static's plot because a rock is in the way of him moving one space over. He's the one to the far right. I wanted it to look like _--------_ but because of the rock it's _-------- _

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only thing that drives me nuts is Static's plot because a rock is in the way of him moving one space over. He's the one to the far right. I wanted it to look like _--------_ but because of the rock it's _-------- _

(Quick tip- to have your town's map easily, post your town map on miiverse, then go on the PC version, find your post, and save the image.)

tumblr_ngt8crFBHv1qeui5uo1_250.png

the bottom left house that's not aligned really bothers me but it's ok i guess. may think of moving cyrano out (i doubt i would) and getting another cranky to place at the top of that island instead. @.@

need advice/insight
i am struggling on where to place my campsite and the roost cafe. should i complete all paths and stuff and then determine it? i really hate how they are both permanent builds.. T^T. however, i am thinking of putting the roost beside the retail to the right side (or is it better in between town hall + retail?? and campsite... no idea honestly! any help is appreciated!

This is insanity. Mind sharing how much time something like this would've taken? I would do it if I felt extra ambitious but dang! Too much sweat for me.

Ha thx! It took a lot of time. However to Make things easier I had all my paths and pwp's placed so there wasn't a lot of room in other areas for villagers to plot. Once I had all that done, I kicked all my villagers into my other town and cycled to 30 and started bringing them back in and plotting them. It took about a month to plot them all. It took a lot of patience. Static's house will always be "off" due to a stupid rock but I've come to terms with it. Lol!!! Also wish I had placed my coffee shop down just a little so it aligns better with retail but I'm still happy with my map ;) I luv my town.

Back